Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hidden FMV Scene I found

i was looking on my promo cd u get when u buy TR AOD and it had gameplay There was a FMV scene Never used It has Von Croy bending over to save Lara While she is dangling froma ledge then she falls U might think OMG uve just watched TRLR last Fmv scene u stupid Noob but no it has lara in her new outfit and very much More AOD looking lara i think they have the file On eidos Ftp
    I didn't actually see that anywhere on the link you gave.

This game has Not been completed id love to see a new version for teh pc with More levels,items,Animation, and more story ... I really actually rather love teh story in AOD ... i just finished playing it again i actually really like the game i just think it needs a bit of TLC ... coz the basics are there for a great game and id rather see Another Tomb raider following the aod storyline but with no playable kurtis,
    I'd love to see them finish it too, it could have been the best Tomb Raider ever if it was complete. Although I don't think it's likely that they ever would.

CRAZYHID YOU ARE LOONEY WRITNIG ALL THAT IT MUST HAVE TAKEN YOU AGES
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyhid View Post
    i was looking on my promo cd u get when u buy TR AOD and it had gameplay There was a FMV scene Never used It has Von Croy bending over to save Lara While she is dangling froma ledge then she falls U might think OMG uve just watched TRLR last Fmv scene u stupid Noob but no it has lara in her new outfit and very much More AOD looking lara i think they have the file On eidos Ftp

ftp://ftp.eidos.de/pub/uk/tomb_raider_AOD/videos/

then look for gameplay its at the end ,after the 8 min mark

also seen soo many levels never used ... Items ( harpoon gun,Secret Amulet that the shaman should have gave her and many more) ,animations For lara and other charatcters such as The grumpy bernard turning on his radio (shown in the making of AOD) A fully working Blade thingie taht Kurt uses (u can actually throw it and stuff and kill things with it ) and More eniemes in diffrent places such more security guards on the rooftops on the lourve musem

This game has Not been completed id love to see a new version for teh pc with More levels,items,Animation, and more story ... I really actually rather love teh story in AOD ... i just finished playing it again i actually really like the game i just think it needs a bit of TLC ... coz the basics are there for a great game and id rather see Another Tomb raider following the aod storyline but with no playable kurtis,
    oh brother this is making me crazy i am not finding anything here, i opned the videos but I had already seen them the beach which isn't real but a promotion and a gameplay video and the making of, there are only two things in it.When i click on them they open a site but it never fully opens, it says downloading from the site.cant you post a video by yourslef of it or something like that?It's driving me crazy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12