Thread: Widow's Note

Widow's Note

Widow's Note

They say if you don't steal the money in chest, curtis won't be after you.
    I didn't take it and after I got the glyph key and heard the prohpecies, I went to garrett's building and have a look. Before I get in, I saw the note widow moira left for curtis and told him to kill me, he didn't show up but the note was still there. Then I went into G's home and saw nothing above the trap door(actually don't know what it is) I was expecting something cause someone said we should see something.

No one knows?

That letter is always there, no matter what you do.

The note outside is always there, but

How "nice", thegrommit? I tried
    but no change in the outcome.

Originally posted by GlasW0lf
    but no change in the outcome.
    Hmm, what difficulty level?

I replayed it on hard just so I didn't have to... well, y'know.

Thanks anyway - maybe I'll try again after I finish.

Any expert can tell us how can we make the widow give us that wine thing? I've tried many times but if I don't know the conditions, I'll never make it.

It is impossible to be kind on Expert Mode. Getting all the loot gets you 88%. Taking the Widows gold will get you 100% which means you must steal her gold to complete the mission. Where is the choice in that?

I am going back to play on Hard mode just to see what happens by leaving her gold.

I have read that giving her wine will allow you to steal her gold but It has never worked for me. Last time their were 3 thugs waiting for me in Southqarter. Luckily all three carried gold. Taking them out without alerting guards was hard.

Hey I saw this so I decided to make a few vid as i am already doing a complete vid loot through of DS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjZjwPjCxc0

What happens if you take the widows money and dont give her wine- some of curtis' remarks about garret- more to come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p21w0nUJro

Originally Posted by Legion420
    What happens if you take the widows money and dont give her wine- some of curtis' remarks about garret- more to come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p21w0nUJro
    The choice is yours whether or not to take it.
    If you do take the money, then the next day, you'll
    find a thug hanging around outside your building waiting to get you
    for what you did. If you gave the widow some wine, then
    she'll consider you a friend and will not bother.

Myself, well I was kind and did both options.

If you want the wine you have to not steal the gold in the chest at the end of the level. You must also bring the widow wine and not get caught.