Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: FFXIV: Error 2002

FFXIV: Error 2002

As far as i know, this usually is a blocked port problem/router problem, not necessarily an issue with the game. You should check out the forums that talk about the greyed out start button or the 2002 error, you'll most likely find more answers there. Some people have this issue fixed by disabling the firewall, others by resetting the router, or having their ports unblocked.
    Hope this helps in the future,
    Kim

Sadly, I've been having this issue since after I played the game for the first time, even in beta. Unfortunately, I am not sole owner of the router that I use and can't ask to gain access to the user and password to open up the ports. I have tried everything else but Im guessing too of the alot of players trying to log in and play. Hope they find some "real" fix soon.

FFXIV: ARR [PS4] Error2002

I bought the game yesterday afternoon for the PS4. I have since been unable to play at all. I keep being informed that "The lobby server connection has encountered an error" followed by the number 2002. This occurs when I try any data center. I've tried resetting the system, the game, my router and just about everything I can think of doing. I can't contact SE support, since it seems all their is down. All the forum posts just say "wait it out" which to me isn't a really acceptable response. Maintenance is one thing, but a day an a half is kind of crap. At this point I wish I had just gone with Wolfenstein or Killzone. At least then I could play the game I spent my money on. Feeling kinda screwed out of 40$

Page 3 of 3 First First 123