Thread: Turks -The Kids Are Alright

Turks -The Kids Are Alright

Turks -The Kids Are Alright
    it is a novel taking place shortly before the events of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, written by Kazushige Nojima and illustrated by Shou Tajima. It was released in Japan on December 15, 2011.

I don't think there is an official English version of it, so please if any of you know a fan website where we can read it in English please post it here

Thank you for posting these.

Do you know how many chapters are in the book in total?

A translation of the names of the chapters: s8.zetaboards.com/Cloud_x_Aerith/topic/8...
    (Irina=Elena, etc.)
    Last edited by Grimoire; 10th Jan 2015 at 16:26.

Here's a link to read everything else related to FFVII
    I'm sure the majority of you already did, but just in case, you didn't.
    Check it out , worth reading:
    ffviinovels.lhyeung.net/
    Last edited by Grimoire; 10th Jan 2015 at 16:27.

But don't forget that there already is an (much better) official translation of Episode: Denzel, Episode: Tifa and Episode: Barret, that was included in the Limited Edition Collector's Set of Advent Children:

www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalog...
    www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-VII-Childre...
    Last edited by Grimoire; 10th Jan 2015 at 16:28.

Oops. I'm sorry! I wasn't aware of an official release, because Collector's Editions never come to my country (*??´*)”

I imported it, and it was truly worth the gil. Also, it includes the only official release of Last Order with English subtitles.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 10th Jan 2015 at 16:28.

I read some of the summaries online and the story is really interesting. At first I thought it took place after Advent Children, but it's before.

I wish more of the novels saw an official translation... there's several stories in On the Way to a Smile that never saw a translation such as the Case of Shinra.

Correction: Episode: Shinra. "Case" is just a fan translation (the word "Episode" is even written in English in my book). The anime was also called Episiode: Denzel (semna2.webs.com/OtWtaS_Denzel_Logo_1.jpg).

Also, all of the Episodes (Denzel, Tifa, Barret, Yuffie, Nanaki, Shinra, Lifestream White & Black) have been translated into German.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 10th Jan 2015 at 16:29.

TLS Presents: Lateral Biography: Turks – The Kids Are Alright – PART 1