Thread: Old Member Games?

Old Member Games?

Old Member Games?

did that section of the site move, The one with the games you can play online like the card game president or did they get ride of those completely. I just cant find it and loved to sign in and play that game. Have no clue what card game that really was but it was fun. So was the diving one.

I think that those were removed from the site completely in the shuffle. I tried to find those games on the Japanese Members site as well, but I'm currently having no luck with that, too.

The President card game is similar of the rules of daifugou (Millionaire), which is a real cardgame variant played in Japan.

I liked the [Crisis Core] Shinra ID card generator...luckily enough, I still have my custom card: squareenixmembers.webs.com/ShinraID.jpg

Aw, yeah, I remember that cool little thing but I don't have my "card" anymore. I admittedly liked the squats minigame, myself.

That's a shame, I loved to play president. I would sign in just for that. Oh well. Thank you for telling me the card game it came from. I'll have to get my fix from that. This new members Site is nothing compared to the old one.

Keep in mind that it's still not *completely* finished, and that other things are hopefully going to be added (back) in the future. Whether or not the old games are included in this remains to be seen, but it's good to see people ask about stuff they liked.

That's true, I'll just have to be patient and see what they bring back

I will clarify that, at the moment, we're not intent on bringing back the games from the previous Members system. Our focus and intent on this new Members platform is to focus on player communication and refine that experience. I definitely can understand that many of you who are fond of the older system miss much of the features available there. However with the launch of new, very-welcome features such as these forums, and other content down the road, I hope you'll be happy to call this new site your home.

Well that's a shame but change is good I guess. I normally find myself on gamefaqs boards and such but I'll start coming to these a bit more. Can't wait to see what all this turns into

Members site games - gone?

So I haven't been on here for a very long time....a long time.... I remember this site having online games you could play?? What happened?? There was Dive2Hunt or something like that and you could customize your avatar? Did all this get tossed out or is this the wrong site all together???

Yeah, this is the right website. It was updated and those were tossed out. There are no plans on bringing back the games, but the groups and so forth will be added soon™.

There was games here before ?

played Rydia math call a lot... been in firts for 2 or 3 days!!!!

The previous 3D avatar system is one of the former features that won't return.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

I believe I read a comment from Mr. Peeler a week or two ago stating there were no plans to bring the online games back. We'll just have to wait and see what the final version of the site looks like, it's still a work in progress after all.

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349...

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler

I will clarify that, at the moment, we're not intent on bringing back the games from the previous Members system. Our focus and intent on this new Members platform is to focus on player communication and refine that experience. I definitely can understand that many of you who are fond of the older system miss much of the features available there. However with the launch of new, very-welcome features such as these forums, and other content down the road, I hope you'll be happy to call this new site your home.

What was the reason they took them off?? The games was the main reason I went to this site.

Well there goes my puzzle achievements.

What happened to the "The World Ends With You" Reapers Quiz?

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349...

It states in this topic that the old Members games content got wiped with the site redesign, and there's no plans to make them available again.

Awww. That sucks. Well, thank you anyway!

What happened to all the member online games that we had on the old members website?
    Games like Dive Hunt II and the choboco balance games.

There's been several posts about this topic already, but this topic has an official answer on the matter: the games have simply been removed and aren't planned to make a return.