Thread: Need Help in the study in Thief 3

Need Help in the study in Thief 3

Need Help in the study in Thief 3

You know near the beginning of the game, where Garret has to get the gold plaque for the keepers?, Where is this so called switch that he has to find in the study? I looked all over for this " switch " and still cant find it. Am I looking in the right place? I'm looking in the room under where the late Roberts wife is psycho babbling?

Are you referring to the Gold Plaque that was discussed on the Abysmal Gale? It's in the bedroom study with the fireplace under the desk. It's says study on the map but it's actually the room by the dining table and near the kitchen down the stairs.

which can be accessed through the ventilation ducts at the bottom of the stairs

Yup. Just make sure you clear the path to the gallery because you need to run there and any delays will reset the door.

Advice

Yup, just do what said above. If you still need some sort of help, then at https://leicesterwea.com/ there is a lot of guides to the Thief 3 that may solve your any problem. You can also watch some youtube tutorials. I hope that it will help you to complete this game.