Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Favorite FF Character!

Favorite FF Character!

Personally, my favorite character out of all of the Final Fantasy titles, would be Tidus from Final Fantasy X. He envokes confidence and sincerity. I do have a soft spot for Hyur from Final Fantasy XIV, the character design is one of my favorites [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-surprised.gif[/img]

What are yours? Please share

Originally Posted by vinniegambini

Personally, my favorite character out of all of the Final Fantasy titles, would be Tidus from Final Fantasy X. He envokes confidence and sincerity. I do have a soft spot for Hyur from Final Fantasy XIV, the character design is one of my favorites

my favorite right now is lightning...but soon its gonna be noctis lol

A tie between Vincent Valentine and Lightning. Lightning is such a strong and beautiful female character. What is not to like about her? I enjoyed playing through dirge of cerberus. Learning of his pasts made me feel for the guy. Yuna would be a really close 2nd =D

Favorite hero: Noctis/ Squall/ Cloud (can't chose one all three are great).

Favorite Villian: Sin and Sephiroth

Setzer Gabbiani from VI would be mine. The Opera scene made him a hero in my eyes so many years ago.

Originally Posted by vinniegambini

Personally, my favorite character out of all of the Final Fantasy titles, would be Tidus from Final Fantasy X. He envokes confidence and sincerity. I do have a soft spot for Hyur from Final Fantasy XIV, the character design is one of my favorites

mine would totally be Cloud . Just Cloud.

Probably Relm. What language that one has!

Squall. I know his development is kinda cliche but the "loner become hero" character model is always one of my favorites. Not to mention that gunblade. Best weapon ever!
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

squall from ff8 and auron from ff10 they are realy cool

Gilgamesh from FFV, FFIII, FFXII. He's a total goof who is half villian, half good guy.

GILGAMESH. The TRUE HERO of FINAL FANTASY.

Just give the guy a spinoff game so SE can shut me up.

For me are Vincent Valentine, Nero, Lightning, Noel and Caius and maybe Noctis XD.

Ha, I think Sazh is awesome. I like how he keeps a humerous touch to situations even if he is serious!

I like all FF characters except for Brother (FFX-2)

My Favorites are Auron from ff 10, Kefka Palazzo from ff6, Vivi from ff 9, and Caius Ballad From ff 13-2

There is no way in hell I can choose between this characters. Kefka and Caius are the two best antagonists in the final fantasy franchise (along with Sephiroth but unfortunately he is overhyped). Vivi is a freaking boss and Auron is such a badass. Not to mention the roles they play in there respective game as well as their background stories are amazing

Originally Posted by Magius
    GILGAMESH. The TRUE HERO of FINAL FANTASY.

Just give the guy a spinoff game so SE can shut me up.
    That would be........... pretty epic. a story about why he ended up in all the games and stuff like tht or why he became a sword/treasure hunter.

Terra Branford is my favorite character.

My favorite character is Lulu from Final Fantasy X. She's not just a Black Mage, she's THE Black Mage.

Mines is Lightning because she is just an amazing character. She's a great fighter,determined, and I love her cold personality.

Originally Posted by Lumina
    He was a little ridiculous, wasn't he?

Originally Posted by Castiel
    Originally Posted by Lumina
    He was a little ridiculous, wasn't he?
    Yeah, he was Disasterific!

If Brother was crazy, Tobli was a lunatic.

Originally Posted by Pikachu

Terra Branford is my favorite character.

+1 this

Vivi is mine, love that klutzy lil black mage

Page 1 of 3 123 Last