Page 43 of 43 First First ... 333940414243

Thread: FFXIV: Login Issues

FFXIV: Login Issues

Self Signed Certificate Issue

When initially logging in, the FFXIV client makes a number of connections. My IPS sensor is triggering on IP address 124.150.157.126 based upon the content of the return traffic and the fact that it is connecting to a host with a self signed certificate. Specifically Snort rule ID MALWARE-CNC Win.Trojan.TorrentLocker/Teerac self-signed certificate (1:35393:2). Is there a reason you are using self signed certificates?

Final Fantasy XIV demo login fail?

So I downloaded the demo version of FFXIV on Steam and then registered an account on Square Enix. But when I open the game and try to log in, it tells me no account is registered with that e-mail address. But that's the account I am logged into on my laptop?? I don't understand what I am doing wrong... I'd like to play the game, but this is very frustrating!!

My problem is that i don't know my ID, because it sure does not seem like that HollowPony is my ID.

PS4 Version here. Please help

Problem with the log in in final fantasy XIV

I created an account in square enix using my account of facebook. Now a trie to log in and it request square enix id and the password that i dont have. In the ling below when you forgott the password i send the email registered in the account that is the same of facebook and indicate that it dont exist.

Help please

FFXIV Little question

Today i bought final fantasy xiv , i only
    Cant login in the game , only on the website but nowhere else

Someone knows how to fix this problem ?

I have redeemed the codes and the email (iTS about the ps4)

can't log in. ID/Password

I'm able to reset my password a gagillion times but my ID seems to always be wrong. I have a 'Nickname' in my SE account but when I use that to try to login it won't work. How do I find out what my ID is?

Can't log into SquareEnix Account Management System

So, I tried logging into FFXIV, but I didn't know my Square Enix ID. I looked it up and found if I logged into the SquareEnix Account Management System with my Email, it would show me the ID. Though when I put my email and password in, cases and all, It said "ID or password is incorrect"

It's been three days your support center is doing from what I can see

Yup my accounts from when i played ff XI still having the login issue put in a support ticket and its been three days no reply except the notification that i received saying that i put in a ticket

Bought the game on PS4 market download it and the dlc in the bundle created square enix account. Incorrect ID/Password I've checked them both. Theyre correct I submitted a ticket still no response from square enix. I want a refund this is garbage

New player, 14 wont save login

Hi i bought FF 14 in the last week and started playing yesterday, i noticed the game will not save your log in no matter what you do, i have not cleared history or cookies on anything and nothing is set to auto clear, does it just not work?

Final Fantasy 14 WTF

I just bought Final fantasy 14 and the game wont let me login

Unhappy Can't log in on PS4 Demo

After going through a lot to get my password reset I finally go to log into FFXIV Demo on the PS4. I get an error message stating that my country of residence is not registered to this account. I have checked several times and my country is selected. I am unsure what to do from this point. Is there a separate place that needs to be changed? From reading through other posts on this forum there seems to be separate databases causing issues for others. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm not able to log on, I forgot got my password. I've been trying to reset my password. But it won't let me and asks me for my secondary password, I've even forgotten that one as well. Any idea on what I should do?

New Digitial FFXIV Purchase, Cannot log in

I recent purchase and downloaded the Digital version of FFXiV. I fire up the launcher, and it asks me for me Square Enix account. I enter ID and Password, and it tells me they are not valid. I do not have a one time password.

I know I am entering them correctly, because I logged off of this site, typed my user name and password into Notepad, and then copied them in here to log back in to post this. But when I paste them in the FFXIV Launcher, it still says it is invalid.

The only thing I can think of, is that, since I just created this account two hours ago, it takes an abnormally long time to trickle down to the game server. IF that is not the case, I am not sure what is going on here.

EDIT: One more thing. I attempted to use the launcher to reset my email, but when I do so, it tells me there is no account for that email. Do I have to sign up for a third Square Enix account (besides here and the store account) somewhere else for this game?
    Last edited by WrentaileX; 14th May 2016 at 17:10.

There is, in fact a third account.. Couldn't make it easy Squeenix?

So... my problem is with The Lodestone. I Have been able to go on those forums since they first came up, but today I get this message when I try to go there "Since the login to FINAL FANTASY XIV in the last 14 days could not be confirmed, you are not allowed to log in to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums." I don't know what to do, or how to fix it. I can log into the game itself just fine, but I'd like to be able to use the offical forums again. Anybody have an idea?

Login Issues with Lodestone and Square-Enix

So I've been on FFXIV for a good 2+ years. Have been able to log into mog station and everything for awhile, suddenly I can't. I have changed my password a BAJILLION times and regardless I KEEP getting Wrong password/ID. It's not I know it's not. This is starting to become infuriating and alarming because I can't get into my account on the websites, yet for some reason it let me register this account WITH THE EXACT SAME EMAIL.

I dunno what to do, I'm beyond frustrated. I have paid for a sub for FFXIV for 2+years and will continue to do so but I can't get into anything? Now I can't even get into mogstation.

What about this problem unable to complete version check

Exclamation Problem Logging In

Hello,

I made a trial account around a week ago and just bought the game FFXIV. I was trying to log in to complete installation and it told me that either my username or password is incorrect. I know it's not incorrect for sure because I used the exact same information to log in from the browser. It has done this once before when I was making my trial account and randomly didn't work until I made a whole new account altogether. Does anybody know what I can do to fix this? I don't want to lose the character I made in my trial.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Aizlyn
    Hello,

I made a trial account around a week ago and just bought the game FFXIV. I was trying to log in to complete installation and it told me that either my username or password is incorrect. I know it's not incorrect for sure because I used the exact same information to log in from the browser. It has done this once before when I was making my trial account and randomly didn't work until I made a whole new account altogether. Does anybody know what I can do to fix this? I don't want to lose the character I made in my trial.

Thanks.
    I feel you.

I cant even get the trial to run because i need an authentication code that never gets sent, and because of an error while registering for an "account" that im already on but cant log in. Followed by an error saying "Therefore, you will be temporarily unable to use this service. Please wait a few minutes before trying again." What does that error even mean? Also waiting does nothing, its the same error every time and no email gets sent, not even in junk.

Dont know why they make you make two square enix accounts, its annoying.

EDIT: Found out the problem was with their outdated and dead launcher from their website that doesnt work, if your trying to get the trial cause your new, just get the one from steam. =/
    Last edited by NeoNyan; 18th Jun 2016 at 03:52.

Serious Login Problems

So I am able to log in on the main homepage and the forums page, but I cannot log in on any games or to try to get the security code generator app. When I type my info in it says email or password is wrong, when I know it isn't. So I go to try to change my password and when I type in my email to get a password change it says there's not an account on that email, but there IS an account on that email, I get emails from Square-Enix all the time and can log in just fine on the home page. I just can't get into any games, which sucks because I was really wanting to play through a free trial of Final Fantasy XIV so I can decide if I want to buy the full version before a Steam sale goes away. Guess I just won't be getting it at all after all this.

Page 43 of 43 First First ... 333940414243