Thread: FFXIV: Login Issues

FFXIV: Login Issues

Originally Posted by xobybr
    so this morning (about 2 hours ago) i received my beta fcoed for the PS3 FFXIV beta but it wouldnt let me sign into my square enix account at all
    so i went to the site to see if i could sign in there

i tyoped my username and password in and i am 100% sure it was correct but it said it was wrong

i then tried logging in with my facebook account adn it got me in
    but like i cant login with facebook on the beta so thats useless

so i cycled through the other passwords i had but none of them worked

i then tried to make a new account and had it activated but when it said to login for the first time it said the password was wrong

ive tried changing my main accounts password but it asks for a security question but i never remember having to make a sequrity question for that account and i never had to make one for the new account i had made

i emailed the support and did one of those stupid 40 character things but no one has replied yet
    i dont want to have to delete my account becaus ei have a bunch of games registered and i dont want to lose all the points and stuff

i just want to finally play the FFXIV beta but nothing is working at all
    I'm having the same issue...getting frustrated

so this morning (about 2 hours ago) i received my beta fcoed for the PS3 FFXIV beta but it wouldnt let me sign into my square enix account at all

i tyoped my username and password in and i am 100% sure it was correct but it said it was wrong

i then tried to make a new account and had it activated but when it said to login for the first time it said the password was wrong

ive tried changing my main accounts password but it asks for a security question but i never remember having to make a sequrity question for that account and i never had to make one for the new account i had made

i emailed the support and did one of those stupid 40 character things but no one has replied yet
    i dont want to have to delete my account becaus ei have a bunch of games registered and i dont want to lose all the points and stuff

I'm having the same issue...getting frustrated

Originally Posted by imported_Thomas
    Same issue...tried changing my password...not working as well. Very frustrated at this point. Hope they fix this soon.
    na.square-enix.com/account

Click Teal Torquise button on left upper side.. thats Accounts PAGE.. try that.. this here is Square "Members" forum

I am having this issue as well, I am hoping this is fixed soon.

Same issue, at least I know I'm not alone. I can obviously log into the main site just fine :c

it is working now

html_removed

Originally Posted by imported_christian

it is working now

html_removed

Not yet. Still saying because I entered the "wrong password" which works everywhere else on the squeenix website, I can't login for several minutes... bummer dude.

Originally Posted by Clur
    Originally Posted by imported_Thomas

Same issue...tried changing my password...not working as well. Very frustrated at this point. Hope they fix this soon.

na.square-enix.com/account

Click Teal Torquise button on left upper side.. thats Accounts PAGE.. try that.. this here is Square "Members" forum

i tried that with everything and nothing worked

i ve tried logging back into the stie withoutusing facebook and it still doesnt work either

I am also experiencing the same issue. I have been trying variations of my password for the past hour or so. I know it works on the site, but for some reason the PS3 login is still not working on my end. Hopefully the fix will reach me too. I'd really like to play today!

Good(not really) to know that I'm not the only one being boned by the login on both the ps3 AND the damn account site.

Originally Posted by Tabor
    Same issue, at least I know I'm not alone. I can obviously log into the main site just fine :c
    I was able to log in from my ps3...then I was able to finish linking my ps3 to se

GUISE I GOT IT! They updated the account management system and made it wonky. Instead of logging in with my squeenix ID thingy, I used my email address and password instead, and then it took me through some registration, then I got to use my code they sent out this morning. Try that out and see if it helps at all?

This Is What I Got When I Tried Logging In To SE Account Management

Based upon recent suspicious activity, we have identified that your account may potentially be at risk. For your protection, we have temporarily suspended login access to this account.
    Instructions for lifting this restriction have been sent to the email address registered to your Square Enix Account.

Followed The Instructions, And When Im Going To Change The Password.. My Security Question/Answer Is Wrong.. Got A Ticket For The Problem And No Response Yet.

Can't log in to beta with this account (I'm typing all the information right), can't log into this portion of the site that email says to go to http://i.imgur.com/SoP7Wt4.png.

Originally Posted by imported_Brandon
    Can't log in to beta with this account (I'm typing all the information right), can't log into this portion of the site that email says to go to http://i.imgur.com/SoP7Wt4.png.
    also haven't recieved email to change password (I know what it is, but since site is being ass, why not try) I asked for an hour ago.

Contact [FINAL FANTASY XIV Support Center] support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5...

and [SQUARE ENIX Account Customer Support] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Contact [FFXIV Customer Support] support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i...

Originally Posted by Gravity

Contact [FINAL FANTASY XIV Support Center] support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5...

and [SQUARE ENIX Account Customer Support] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Or better yet, Square Enix can fix the problem [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-money-mouth.gif[/img] Since support is probably backed up and won't actually help or fix the issue.

Got it to work! Used my email in all lowercase and I left the one-time pw blank

Can't enter my email since it doesn't fit. Character limits in 2013. Incase there is any miscommunication here, I literally can't log in to actually register the key.

can't login

ok, so I have the beta downloaded and installed for the ps3, but I can't log in. My password won't let me in, but I can log in here to the website? not sure what to do.

same issue, been trying for the past hour

Yeah me too, I can't even get into the forum to DL the client. I can't Log into Square-Enix ARR. Think Square-Enix has something to do with this? Maybe too much traffic to DL client. Dunno.

Can't log in either. Been trying since 11am today. Keeps telling me my ID or Password is wrong. Changed my password seven times and talked to support on the phone and online in a chat and no one could help me. Apparently everyone who played version 1 got into the beta today, so it's bogging down the servers like crazy. I wouldn't except to be able to log in to get the beta client until at least tomorrow.

I got the same problem guys.

Page 3 of 43 First First 123456713 ... Last