Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: What if Kingdom hearts was with Cartoon network or nickelodeon and not disney

What if Kingdom hearts was with Cartoon network or nickelodeon and not disney

What do you think the games would be like ?

They would still be awesome.

Tetsuya Nomura always finds a way to make awesome stories.

Originally Posted by Crimson King
    What do you think the games would be like ?
    if it was with nick it would of been annoying.with cartoon network probly still the same

i think what would sell kingdom hearts on cartoon network, if it was them, would be the Adventure Time world.

Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls would be awesome. Really, a lot of the Cartoon Cartoons would make good worlds.

And yeah, Adventure Time would also be nice.

i wonder if Sora meet Ben 10 what will happen

holy crap weird thought.....

Avatar: The Last Airbender, and The Legend of Korra!

That'd be a great story world for KH.

@Mokenlk

They would think Sora's magic was some weird form of bending!

BTW have you guys seen the season finalie of Korra. My God it was awesome.

I think the games would still be great if the had the creator of Avatar: The Last Airbender & The Lenge of Korra was writing it.

They make fantastic stories!!

I saw the season finale, it was awesome up until the end.

That ending was just so..... UGH!

It'd be pretty interesting that's for sure. The thought of an Adventure Time world intrigues me.

A Spongebob World......

...Not a bad idea, actually...:3

*breaks into song*

Ohhhh.....Who plays with the Heartless under the sea?

Organization XIII!

I'll stop with the song now. ^_^'

Still, think about the possibilities! Sample story:

Spongebob: Mr. Crab! There's all these strange new customers out there at the tables!

*heartless run amok the Crusty Crab scaring off the patrons and eating their Crabby Patties*

Mr. Crab: I don't care about that, me boy! A customer is a customer...and these look RICH! Now get those Patties to those customers!

Spongebob: I'm on it, Mr. Crab!

Squidward: Great...just what we needed...more weirdos....

*meanwhile, across the street at the Chum Bucket*

Plankton: *using binoculars* This is perfect! By using those Heartless to disract old Crabs, I can steal the secret formula with ease and not have to lift a finger!

...You get the idea. ^_^'''

This wouldn't be something that interests me, but then again I'm not into cartoons like I was when I was younger. What I do see through commercial advertisements and the like doesn't appeal to my kind of humor. (Admittedly, I do like the idea behind things like the Airbender series and Ben 10, but I've never actually seen them to have a profound interest in asking for anything else to be related to it.)

How I can look at it is this way-- Kingdom Hearts could have been anything, but what did come out just happens to work.

I wouldn't be too sure that I would like it the same with other company cartoons other then Disney to be honest. But I don't know, Tetsuya Nomura does have a way with making great storylines.

It would be interesting with Nick maybe. Idk about CN though (well, it does have Thundercats :3).

That longtime idea is great for Cartoon Network (more of a fan than Nick). I will like to see Kids Next Door, Ed Edd n Eddy, Megas XLR, and Generator Rex.

Okay just how did the thead get moved here ?

(The moderators moved some things around. You can check the announcement they made earlier today through the link. na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233...)

Thundercats, huh? That could be interesting. Let me think on that.

I think what's really fun on thinking this all out is who would travel with Sora and be the Nick/CN equivilent of Donald and Goofy. I'm stumped on it quite frankly.

Originally Posted by DerekMaverick
    I think what's really fun on thinking this all out is who would travel with Sora and be the Nick/CN equivilent of Donald and Goofy. I'm stumped on it quite frankly.
    Spongebob and Patrick seem like Nicks most dynamic duo for Sora

If Kingdom Hearts was on t.v it should be on Disney Channel since the disney character in it. Plus it may be a big hit for future Kingdom Hearts games.

The Last Airbender and Korra addition would be awesome, but I think it being disney is for the best since Nomura wanted to make a disney level game and the only way to of made a disney level game was to put disney characters in it.

what if thy caught up with batman, superman or even the green lanter, or the whole justice league

I'm not sure who would be more annoying, Donald Duck or Daffy Duck...

And if Foghorn Leghorn replaced Goofy, I would have threw the disc in the trash after I smeared peanut butter on it and gave it to my dog.

I can't see anything replacing Disney for Kingdom Hearts, not even Nickelodeon's Avatar series.

Kingdom Hearts wouldnt work with cartoon network or nickelodeon since none of their characters are as known as characters from disney and their stories wouldnt give you the same feel like dinsey stories do in the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last