Thread: Demand for FF and Kingdom Hearts on Xbox One/How to contact Square?

Demand for FF and Kingdom Hearts on Xbox One/How to contact Square?

Demand for FF and Kingdom Hearts on Xbox One/How to contact Square?

An xbox one user asked Phil Spencer (Head of Xbox) if there was any chance of earlier final fantasy games and
    kingdom hearts 1 and 2 coming to xbox one and he advised that it would be beneficial for people who wanted this
    to contact Square Enix, however I have no idea how too contact anyone of consequence at Square Enix about this
    request.

Specifically, there is demand for the hd remix of Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 to come to Xbox One, as well as the
    hd remix of the Kingdom Hearts games. There would be nostalgia sales for people who have played these titles
    before, as well as sales from users who have not played these previous games, but are looking forward to Final
    Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3, both of which are coming to xbox one.

Original thread is here: http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comm..._preffxiii_or/

I started the reddit thread and I think it's clear that Xbox One users want more Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games.

Who would be the best person/people to contact at Square Enix about this?

I don't know who to contact but I received an email from Square Enix today saying that the new Star Ocean title was for PS4 only, why aren't any of these titles being released on Xbox One?