Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2004 Lok Art Contest Results!!!!

october...october...october...uhmm *checks calendar*
    that's six months away! oh well, better than nothing. thanks umah

Oh, well
    I guess i well just have to try harder next time. Hopefully next time i would have some better programs to help my art.
    All ends well. Good job to the rest.

Congratulations everyone!! There were some really beautiful entries this year... definately deserving of whatever recognition they recieved.

And thank you to the judges too!

Oh! I... I won something...
    Thank you! Thank you very much!!!

And congratulations to everyone!

Originally posted by card
    october...october...october...uhmm *checks calendar*
    that's six months away! oh well, better than nothing. thanks umah
    We typically run two contests per year. (As that is all that our schedules allow). Don't be too discouraged. It gives you time to sweat it out over what devious scheme we're going to subject you to. Muhahahhaha.

congratulations for everyone!

huh, that's great - a secound chance .... but after having seen the other pictures it's not really a chance

Lightbulb

Originally posted by WasserLuft
    congratulations for everyone!

huh, that's great - a secound chance .... but after having seen the other pictures it's not really a chance
    I'm afraid there's been a misunderstanding here. There's not a "second chance" with regard to art (unless you count next year as being that second chance). We run two contests, one is an art contest and the other is undisclosed at this time. I can tell you that it's not an art contest and it's not a fiction contest (as it was in the past).

No art and no fiction? What could it be then? Poems?

Quoting ye olde Butterfly Lord again...

Originally posted by WasserLuft
    No art and no fiction? What could it be then? Poems?
    Not poems. I assure you that all will be revealed in time...

Congratulations to the winners! I think you were chosen well!

Congratulations to everyone who entered, whether you won or not. Having talent like that is rewarding enough, so you're all winners . Hmmm... not art, not fiction, not poetry... I wonder what it could be. If I'm not drowning in work in October, I'll definitely check it out . Oh! It's not a "who can best portray a LOK character for Halloween" contest, is it?

Originally posted by WraithStar
    Oh! It's not a "who can best portray a LOK character for Halloween" contest, is it?
    No it's not. You can guess all you want, but you're still going to have to wait until October.

i bet it's going to be a character impersonation contest!

Lightbulb

i bet it's going to be a character impersonation contest!
    I wouldn't bet a lot of money on that if I were you.

I must say, the guesses are proving to be very amusing.

*takes his chips back and mumbles to himself 'i'm never playing here again'*

Thumbs Up

I'm kinda late and cliched in sayin this( ) but congratulations everybody especially the top five for making this contest so hard to judge.Enjoy your prizes!

Most of all, be ready for next year!
    http://www.legacyofkain.co.uk/my%20sig.jpg

"Go to your master then,I release you to the wheel."-Raziel

You know what. I was in the shower earlier and started thinking about this. I bet it will be a character CREATION contest. They want a new character in the series and they want us to make it!

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Jade Tsrugi
    You know what. I was in the shower earlier and started thinking about this. I bet it will be a character CREATION contest. They want a new character in the series and they want us to make it!
    I wouldn't be making a large wager on that if I were you.

cmon....please tell us. pleeassseee~ [puppy face]
    *grabs a kitty* look at how sad it is! don't you want to bring a smile to it's face? [meow] *grabs a basket full of little kitties and puppies* they are soooo cutee! but they are sad cause they don't know what the next contest is going to be about.
    i'd still like fanfic though

Lightbulb

cmon....please tell us. pleeassseee~ [puppy face]
    *grabs a kitty* look at how sad it is! don't you want to bring a smile to it's face? [meow] *grabs a basket full of little kitties and puppies* they are soooo cutee! but they are sad cause they don't know what the next contest is going to be about.
    i'd still like fanfic though
    I'm afraid the "puppy dog" routine doesn't fly with me, although I suppose I will tell you though:

good one!!
    but still...how about bunnies? blah...guess we have to wait..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12