Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: FFXIV: 30 Day Free Trial Period

FFXIV: 30 Day Free Trial Period

FFXIV: 30 Day Free Trial Period

Most MMOs do this where the first month or something like that is free for first time users. Will this game have the same thing?

yes, you get a 30 day free trial once you enter you gamecode after the 27th.
    ** Check here for early access and preorder info/updates/problems
    Amcathra Sune, a Duskwight Elezen Bard, Odin EU Server.

Yes, you receive 30 days free game time upon registering your game.

*Insert victory dance here*

Don't 1.0 players get 14 days instead of 30 days? Or is it the full 30 regardless of account type?

No I think I read somewhere that they get 14+30 so they get extra free game time.

Originally Posted by View_A****a
    Don't 1.0 players get 14 days instead of 30 days? Or is it the full 30 regardless of account type?
    Version 1.0 players get free playtime until 7th of September. They dont have to buy a new game, but they need to enter a subscription plan to continue play after this date.

If they have bought a new game or a upgrade to version 2.0 Collectors edition, they will get 30 days.

Users that had collectors edition for version 1.0 will also get version 2.0 collectors items delivered by moogle on the 27th
    Last edited by Amcathra; 22nd Aug 2013 at 12:56.

Question How does the 30 day free work im confused????

in order to play ff arr do i have to put in a credit card, even when they said time cards will be available? or will i just be able to play into launch because i have 30 free days? im so confused xD
    any response will be much appreciated. Yes im a new account so im positive ill get the 30 days

Originally Posted by Ziah05
    in order to play ff arr do i have to put in a credit card, even when they said time cards will be available? or will i just be able to play into launch because i have 30 free days? im so confused xD
    any response will be much appreciated. Yes im a new account so im positive ill get the 30 days
    On the 27th of August you will be able to register your gamecode (the code that comes with the physical copy) at https://secure.square-enix.com. The registration process for 30day gametime and collectors edition items doesnt open until the 27th

Yes, first month free.

ok thanks so much

Membership time?

So I thought buying Collectors edition would get me at least 30days game time and I only have the trial period of 4 days. Am I missing something here or do I have to buy time?

You'll get the 30Day once you enter your CE code that SE gave you. ( They're currently sending them out )

Originally Posted by iAmEcchi
    You'll get the 30Day once you enter your CE code that SE gave you. ( They're currently sending them out )
    Does this apply to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn [PC DOWNLOAD] too? On my account it says i also have 4 days of trial, will squarenix send me some kind of code to input there so i can get more game time (i though buying the game would already give me a trial of 30 days ) or do i have to buy time already? The only codes i got here with me are the ones i used to register for early acess, one was 18 digits long and the other 20 digits long.
    Last edited by sellako; 27th Aug 2013 at 00:49.

Originally Posted by sellako
    Does this apply to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn [PC DOWNLOAD] too? On my account it says i also have 4 days of trial, will squarenix send me some kind of code to input there so i can get more game time (i though buying the game would already give me a trial of 30 days ) or do i have to buy time already?
    Yes, it should be in your email tomorrow.

Originally Posted by iAmEcchi
    Yes, it should be in your email tomorrow.
    Allright, thank you for the fast reply

Question im confused

so on my ps3 version its showing i only have a 3 day trial left. thought anyone whos never play ff14 before got 30 days free? also where do i input the code on the back of the half manual? do you put that in on psn store or where? i mean this is my first ff mmo so im not sure what to do. is early access going on for 3 more days then it converts to the 30 days?

How to claim free 30 days FFXIV-ARR

I'm having trouble finding straight forward information on this so if anyone could clarify I'd be grateful!

My Mog Station account says that I have 3 free days, but I should receive 30 free days from purchasing the game. Is there a code or activation button I'm supposed to use to get this? Links to the correct pages if necessary would be helpful.

~Thanks!

Curious about this too, but with all that is hitting the fan i am sure they are too knee deep to answer. Their lack of any communication on the various issues does not bode well for the game.

Originally Posted by Celiwen
    I'm having trouble finding straight forward information on this so if anyone could clarify I'd be grateful!

My Mog Station account says that I have 3 free days, but I should receive 30 free days from purchasing the game. Is there a code or activation button I'm supposed to use to get this? Links to the correct pages if necessary would be helpful.
    ~Thanks!
    Well i purchased a digital download standard edition NA of the game, so today i received another email from Digital River giving me another 18 digits key ( i dont know what i have to do with this since i already have my preorder key and got the mogle cap and the caith sith doll minion ) and a 20 digits key named "digital rights code", with this new code i went up to https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...est=mogstation and redeemed my new code there, that gave me more 30 days of game time and changed my account status from "None" to "standard windows" with the option to upgrade it to the collectors edition. If you are from EU i dont know who sends the codes im sure it isnt digital river but you should receive an email with a new code to input on your squarenix management account the same way you got your pre purchased/early acess code. If you purchased a physical copy then when you receive it you will have your new code in there.
    Last edited by sellako; 27th Aug 2013 at 21:48.

Originally Posted by sellako
    Well i purchased a digital download standard edition NA of the game, so today i received another email from Digital River giving me another 18 digits key ( i dont know what i have to do with this since i already have my preorder key and got the mogle cap and the caith sith doll minion ) and a 20 digits key named "digital rights code", with this new code i went up to https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...est=mogstation and redeemed my new code there, that gave me more 30 days of game time and changed my account status from "None" to "standard windows" with the option to upgrade it to the collectors edition. If you are from EU i dont know who sends the codes im sure it isnt digital river but you should received a email with a new code to input on your squarenix management account the same way you got your pre purchased/early acess code. If you purchased a physical copy then when you receive it you will have your new code in there.
    Yes this is correct, the early access code you got is different from the Launch code. The early access code gives you 3 days time and the preorder items. At some stage over the next few days you will receive the proper launch code which you will have to enter in as well, you will then see your time go up another 30 days and any items you might have attached to that purchase (I.e. collector's edition items). Hope that helps! Always remember to check your spam folder for any of the Square Enix emails as well!

new player confused

i had no issue with redeeming my pre order code last night and downloading the early access client. then when i put in disc it did what it did. my code on the back of my book wouldnt work until later today. when it did it downloaded the game yet again. which one is the actual full game? how do i get my free 30 days? it says i still only have 3 days trial left. im on ps3 version. none of it makes sense and its sowing to copies of ff14 under my games, one from early access code and one from registration leaflet that was packed in game. can someone please help me with this.

If you had the disc then you didn't have to download the client, that was for people doing the early access before they got their copies delivered. In the booklet it gives details on how to setup the 30 days (on page 3). There's a PS3 voucher to redeem and then you have to go to the website mentioned to use registration code. This is more than likely the SE management page https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...rp=Service_SEA or you could register the game at the Mog Station https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...est=mogstation

Several people yesterday were saying the registration was working on the Mog Station but not the SE management site.

Great! Thanks for the info! Also +10 for including the link in your answer! I just got my second round of codes. Anyone have any idea what the second 18-digit code does?

I figured it out. You get another email, from "Webhelp V4" with another code. "Digital Rights". It's 20 characters.

Digital Rights: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX (I used THIS one).
    XXXXX-XXX-XXXXXX-XXX (Don't know what THIS is)

Log into SE, go to MOG Station for your account and "Add Platform" (before this, only your Early Access is registered, hence the 3 days).
    Enter the 20 char code, and now your Mog Station looks like this:

Account Type
    Collector's Edition

Service Account Status

Standard
    Remaining Days : 32 days (Free Trial Period)
    Automatic Renewal
    Bonus
    You have no Veteran Rewards.
    . Other Received Bonus Items
    ・Cait Sith Doll
    ・Moogle Cap
    ・Helm of Light
    ・Baby Behemoth
    ・Behemoth Barding
    ・Coeurl Bell

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last