Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: FFXIV: 30 Day Free Trial Period

FFXIV: 30 Day Free Trial Period

You need to either contact the place you bought the game from or Square-Enix customer services, there is no official support available on these forums.

Buy the game = 30 days trial?

Hi.
    If I buy the game do I get 30 days trial or do I also have to buy the monthly fee?

Thx

Hi Zukiie,

Every new copy of the game comes with a 30 day trial code, after this has expired you can subscribe for 30, 60 or 90 days at a time and also set up reoccurring payment options to auto subscribe after your prepaid time has expired.

FF XIV Free game time?

Hi, I have the PC version of this and stupidly I bought the game, registered and then got distracted by the many other games I was playing at the time and just wasted all my free game time. I never got round to playing it but I thought it was about time I started.

What I'm wondering though is, If I buy the PS4 version will I still get some more free game time? Or will I have to pay for the sub straight away?

Every purchased copy comes with 30 days game time which starts running from when you first register the product.

pre owned ff14

Will i still get 30 days free play on a pre owned (second hand) copy FF14 cus i'm thinking of buying a copy tomorrow so can someone PLEASE advice, i really want to piay this game

Originally Posted by Rapruredkaos
    Will i still get 30 days free play on a pre owned (second hand) copy FF14 cus i'm thinking of buying a copy tomorrow so can someone PLEASE advice, i really want to piay this game
    No, the registration code would have already been used. Never buy pre-owned games that require registration codes.

cheer mate just bought a new copy an hour ago

Question FF XIV - Testmonth still available?

Hi there.

If i remember correctly there was a time where you'd get a free month playtime to test the game. Is this offer still active or do you have to buy the game to test it actually?

Originally Posted by DarkTevio
    Hi there.

If i remember correctly there was a time where you'd get a free month playtime to test the game. Is this offer still active or do you have to buy the game to test it actually?
    Hi there, every new game purchased comes with a free 30 days subscription time which people usually refer to as a 'trial period'. When you register the game you get 30 days to play and after that you would have to set up an active subscription (or buy a game time card) to continue playing.

Originally Posted by Hippy_Pickle
    Hi there, every new game purchased comes with a free 30 days subscription time which people usually refer to as a 'trial period'. When you register the game you get 30 days to play and after that you would have to set up an active subscription (or buy a game time card) to continue playing.
    Good to know, thank you. That's the argument what makes me NOT buying the game. I won't purchase a MMO Game to realize it doesn't meet my requirements and dump 17€

Originally Posted by DarkTevio
    Good to know, thank you. That's the argument what makes me NOT buying the game. I won't purchase a MMO Game to realize it doesn't meet my requirements and dump 17€
    It'll be your loss, I love the game but obviously that's just my opinion. Only thing I could suggest is watch some gameplay videos or try and find a friend who has it and could let you try it. 17€ for a months play isn't that bad is it? It's only about 5-6 pints of beer

hello!
    someone plz help me! i purchased this game and now my days become 0 .... how should i get days!! i tried with credit card but it doesnt work!! plz help?
    tnx.

Final Fantasy XIV-PS3 which version to buy for 30day free trial?

I hope this is in the correct section- Hi, I recently found out about the game and i am highly excited to try it, But i am having a hard time figuring out which version is the best deal.
    As a 100% new player to anything Final Fantasy it is crucial that I am able to get the free 30-day trial as i have no idea as to what the game is like.
    This is the picture of the version i am curious about- It is new and sealed but i am unsure if it comes with the 30-day trial or not...- http://i57.tinypic.com/20tm2ht.jpg
    And this is the other version, also new and sealed, which is confirmed by the seller that it obtains a 30-day trial..- http://i60.tinypic.com/35ix3j9.jpg

Any help is appreciated as i am clueless as to how the 30-day trial works.

All versions of Final Fantasy XIV come with a 30 free day trial period upon registering it to your MogStation service. Make sure to buy the game new and factory sealed.

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234