Thread: TWEWY: Missed out....

TWEWY: Missed out....

TWEWY: Missed out....

I had never heard of this game until Neku was shown in Kingdom Hearts DDD. Then I looked it up and was surprised how awesome it was. Sadly, there isn't a single copy within a few hours of my location. I feel I have missed out on a great game.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

You're not the only one. I knew about TWEWY some years ago and at that time I never expected to have a DS. Now that I have one, I can't seem to find the game. I'll just keep trying.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

You might want to try ebay as I had to resort there in order to find my copy. Wasn't too expensive and it was gil well spent as I beasted this game. Harder to find are the Neku and Shiki Static Arts that they released after the game. These...are all but impossible to find now. T_T

I picked up one brand new from Amazon for 15USD not too long ago. Just save this page and wait until Amazon restocks. You'll be able to buy'em for 19.99 or less if it pops up in their warehouse deals section.

Okay thanks. I tend not to shop online but I may have to make an exception to get this awesome game.

Also, I believe it's on the SE shop (link to your left) for $20. The cheapest shipping option there is almost $7 though

I found some over at GameStop one time, and there are some hidden away in those random video game stores. ^____^ Hope y'all find them, it's an AWESOME game.

^ I bought my copy used without a case at Lamestop for $21 one time, then two weeks later saw a copy used with the case at the local used game store a block down for $16. Still wish I would have waited, but I already had a nearly 100% save at that point lol.

@Squall,

store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/...

That is the SE Store link to the game. For me, shipping was $6.70 and there was no tax on my purchase (I bought Chrono Trigger during that sale) so if you go that route expect to pay $27+

I'm going to hold off for now. Still waiting for the off chance that a copy appears in a local Gamestop or Electronics store. I even asked my friends to see if I could buy theirs or borrow it, but the ones that had it were playing on it an R4 and I'm against pirated games.