Thread: Pre-ordering and anticipating the game

Pre-ordering and anticipating the game

Originally Posted by Xuch

I went to EB Games on June 28th and they told me I could not pre-order the MOM Ed. because I waited too long... I have a feeling they were not being 100% truthful

Sadly they were being truthful, EB Games/GameStop (their American version) stopped allowing MoME pre-orders at some point between June 16 and June 21, you missed the deadline by less than two weeks

Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n
    I pre ordered the Mark of Mastery Edition so I can't wait to actually get my my hands on the game and play it. I actually found that lamp post twirl pretty cool too xP I also can't wait to play as BOTH Sora and Riku! ^^ wonder how TWEWY chars are gonna play out too. I just can't wait!

Your post is so enthusiastic! LoL I love seeing posts like this, gets me more hyped for he game tho I wont be playing until August 19th when I pickup my 3DS XL

Well what can I say? It's my fav game series and I can't wait to see how KH3D is going to add to the KH series! ^_^

*raises hand* uuu! UU! me me am getting it, KH3DDD Mark of mastery, am super excited!

I pre-ordered it in Amazon, super psyched!

Can't wait till I get that shinny box, in my hands! (/0 w 0)/ *sparkles*

Except I would say, that every single game connects to DDD, but KH2 and BBS is more in touch with it more!

*thanks to tumblr, I was spoiled.. (TT ~ TT) darn you Europeans that were in my dashboard!)

Now all I need to buy is that 3Ds and am set!!

*though, I am glad europe got it early, I just wish they had keep all of those spoilers away, until the US, got it.. TT ~ TT)/ why you do this to me Europe!*

Looks like they're stepping up the marketing. I just saw the launch trailer aired on TV (in HD).

I cannot wait for this game. The lauch trailer is slick and I cannot wait to pick up my Mark of Mastery Edition. So Excited ^_^.

Originally Posted by Maniac

Looks like they're stepping up the marketing. I just saw the launch trailer aired on TV (in HD).

I wish I had channels at my apartment so I can try to hunt for it and actually watch it on a TV LOL. But youtube will have to suffice.

Originally Posted by Xion1106

*raises hand* uuu! UU! me me am getting it, KH3DDD Mark of mastery, am super excited!

I pre-ordered it in Amazon, super psyched!

Can't wait till I get that shinny box, in my hands! (/0 w 0)/ *sparkles*

Except I would say, that every single game connects to DDD, but KH2 and BBS is more in touch with it more!

*thanks to tumblr, I was spoiled.. (TT ~ TT) darn you Europeans that were in my dashboard!)

Now all I need to buy is that 3Ds and am set!!

*though, I am glad europe got it early, I just wish they had keep all of those spoilers away, until the US, got it.. TT ~ TT)/ why you do this to me Europe!*

I preordered mine on Amazon too! But since I did standard shipping it won't come on the 31st TAT This is the first game I preordered so next time I'm just gonna preorder through GameStop and pick it up in-store.

Oh no! This is one of those times where I wish NA wasn't the last one to get it =/ But we do get the special edition MoM so that makes up for it.

*Raises and really high* i MADE SURE to pre-order this magnificent addiction of mine 2 months before the release

incredibly overjoyed that it comes out in exactly a week starting tomorrow

i HAVE NOT WATCHED ANY TRAILERS at all....i really dont wanna spoil anything theres only one thing that my friend told me

damn you Nigel and its funny because im reading the post that says darn the euro's on tumblr... and thats how my friend told me haha

Other than that totally phsyched to have the gorgeous case in my home i have a shelf for it to put on display and im going to framed the artwork ...

im not really excited about the protective case for the 3ds due to the fact i have the Zelda 25th anniversary 3ds edition so the prints on each would intertwine and look weird

We're counting down the release along with you guys!

Check out our daily blog entries as we wait for the NA release!

na.square-enix.com/game-kingdomhearts3d/...

Also if you can get to New York City this Saturday, meet up with us for the KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Launch event at the Nintendo World Store and get your picture taken with a Keyblade!

Man New York why do you always get the good stuff??? lol

I wish I could go, but I'm all the way in California T__T

I is sooooo sad to not get the mark of mastery edition....none of the game stores around me were gonna recieve it......i did pre-order the game at least

Originally Posted by Basho

I went to EB Games on June 28th and they told me I could not pre-order the MOM Ed. because I waited too long... I have a feeling they were not being 100% truthful

Sadly they were being truthful, EB Games/GameStop (their American version) stopped allowing MoME pre-orders at some point between June 16 and June 21, you missed the deadline by less than two weeks

Awe... I am uber lame Oh well I mostly wanted it for the Artwork but it looks like I'll be ebaying some of the goods included >,<

Wanted to Pass that info along on sites like ebay & amazon you will have to Pay more than retail

well i bought mine on amazon the MoM collector edition is the same price as Gamestop, and Bestbuy, only thing is u have to pay for shipping which is $4.98 so all together i got it for 59.98 considering it better the ebay which is over $100.00 (they are trying to steal from you so dont buy from ebay)

It seems to be pre-sold out at most places now. Good luck to those who can still find them.

Originally Posted by Fire
    It seems to be pre-sold out at most places now. Good luck to those who can still find them.
    Just called my local Gamestop and they are gone too the case won't fit the 3DS XL which sucks

Yeah, Gamestop stopped preorders on them over a month ago. Amazon has restocked it twice though. In fact, it barely went out of stock. Just add yourself to the notifications list and you'll see it the next time it pops up.

I hate how people are selling it over 100 dollars, I want to know WHO IN THE WORLD IS GOING TO PAY MORE THAN THE RETAIL PRICE!!

Meow ive always wonder the same thing idk but my advice is dont buy from Ebay the best choice is to buy it on Amazon if Gamestop and Best Buy dont have any. It worth it to, even though im getting the 3DS xl so i will leave the case as a collection.

Just heard Toys R Us still has it available for those slackers who haven't ordered theirs yet :P

UPDATE! Just cancelled my pre-order @ Gamestop/ EB Games and ordered the Mark Of Mastery Edition from an online shop! Now I can raise my hand too! Woohoo!

Also if you guys are still looking, CD Universe seems to have plenty in stock as well www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8...

HA i pre ordered it on best buy 1 month ago. Getting MoM and will get 40 dollars back for bestbuy.

PS first time i used a emot

Originally Posted by Illusionist
    Man New York why do you always get the good stuff??? lol

I wish I could go, but I'm all the way in California T__T
    Wish I could go but am in Tennessee and school is only in 3 more days so, I can't go anywhere! (/; .. / why are you so far away, from me.. why..

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last