Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: Pre-ordering and anticipating the game

Pre-ordering and anticipating the game

Pre-ordering and anticipating the game

I am extremely loyal member to the Square Enix franchise and will continue to purchase all of your games however, you have seemed to have missed something or disregarded the playerbase here in Australia.

I went to preorder the new release for 3DS but found that not one of the 2-3 gaming stores in Australia are able to offer the 10 Year Anniversary pack. I know this is generally set up by the company and the distributitor and I'm not sure who had the final say but I find it extremely disappointing that not one company was offered a small amount to sell.

Then to follow that, I could purchase the amazon version of the collectors edition for $54.99 but I can't even play the game because the 3DS is region locked! I will have to pay another $59 for the game itself without any bonuses.

I work at one of the game shops and I have a couple of customers who keep coming back in asking if there is any news in regards to the collectors edition who always walk away sorely disappointed.

I really hope you reconsider negotiations with one of the gaming distributers in Australia as myself and other customers are desperate to have the collectors versions without spending a fortune.

Australia is served by our European counterparts. The Mark of Mastery version of KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] is a North American release exclusively, so Im afraid there wouldn't be a regular retail market in your region for that version of the game.

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler
    Australia is served by our European counterparts. The Mark of Mastery version of KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] is a North American release exclusively, so Im afraid there wouldn't be a regular retail market in your region for that version of the game.

That is fair enough and usually I'd just order the American exclusive but with the region lock it is just really disappointing. From what I read the Japanese player base were also offered this similar edition. EU is feeling a bit left out Just the box and the case would be enough :P

Hopefully SE will consider it in the future or is releasing a substitue version for the EU region >.< I want to give you my money!

While I can understand the reasoning behind the Mark of Mastery edition not being released overseas, I find myself wondering if ourselves, and Europe, will be able to easily get the Dream Eater AR Cards, or any pre-order content for it as well.

On a separate note, I am confused on the official release date for Dream Drop Distance in Australia. Since we're also served by your European counterparts, it would make sense to get the game on July 20th, however EB Games has the listed as the 27th of July.

I would like to pre-order the game soon, however lack of knowing when the game is officially being released, or knowing if there is a pre-order bonus is hindering my decision

Thank you for your time.

The european release of KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] is July 20th.

The street date for KH 3D [DDD] is the 26th in Australia

Originally Posted by Rewind

The street date for KH 3D [DDD] is the 26th in Australia

At least we get it lol. Shame it comes out just after school returns. Thanks guys

Pre-ordering and Awaiting the Game

If I pre-order the Mark of Mastery Edition, will I get the 3 bonus AR cards plus the 5 included? Making a total 8 AR cards.

Or that offer is only for the pre-order of just the game itself?

From another topic:

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler

If you preorder the Mark of Mastery edition, you get the preorder bonus, and the cards in the Mark of Mastery edition.

Technically, it's nine cards, though: two AR viewers (one from the pre-order and one from the MoM box), the two other Spirit cards from the pre-order, and the other five Spirit cards from the box.

Who is ready for an epic adventure with Sora and Riku on the 31st. Me. but i was sad because our gamestop didn't have any Mastery Edition coming there so no one can get it down here.

Gamestop stopped allowing in-store and online (pick up at store) preorders for the MoME back in mid-June, but should still have online (shipping) preorders. Amazon still has it too I believe, so I would recommend checking there if you really want it. I preordered my MoME at Gamestop back in May when I placed my TFF preorder, and that game is keeping me busy until KHDDD. I'm actually about to create a countdown thread for this game.

oh no i put 5 dollar in at june 11th but the cahsier pre-order me the wrong version thats why,

I know what you mean. I wanted to change my preorder but it was too late. So now I have to find the MoME somewhere else really soon before it's all gone. And don't you hate it when they only tell you about one thing that's insignificant to something bigger that you may actually wanna buy and give them more of your money? That's what really gets me. But enough of that from me. I'll get my MoME somewhere really soon and then change my preorder to something else like the new Super Mario Bros 2 3D that drops on my birthday.

im okay i just get the game and wait for soemone to sell the mome box with all the stuff.

Good luck with that. Although I'm sure someone is gonna get tired of it unless they are a die hard Kingdom Hearts fan and will just give you the box with nothing. I need the protector because I want to have an awesome 3DS to stand out from my friends. Also my name is Tyrone but you can call me Mystogan b/c that's the alias I like to go by.

I heard that best buy was taking preorders of the game but I didn't see any preorder cards or boxes in my local best buy at the time that was announced. They may be making mark of mastery edition sales online only or just not doing in store preorders for it, so I figured just wait and see. I don't even have a 3DS yet anyway.

I like your style/ i love standing out way better than my friends LOL. my 3ds got the 10th anniversary of kingdom hearts. my xbox got a custom made Final Fantasy XIII logo engrave on the side of the xbox.

Who else in NA is super excited about this??? And who's getting the Mark of Mastery edition? *raises hand* [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif[/img]

I remember hearing about this game last year when it was just getting announced to be in production. I thought it was so cool when Sora was twirling on those lamp posts (yeah I know that's pretty lame, but it was a different sight to see for a KH game!).

I can't wait too. And yes i will get the Mark of Mastery edition.

And it's preety cool that he and riku can do that. if we could do that... it would beat walking, and there might be signs on some places not to do that.

I pre ordered the Mark of Mastery Edition so I can't wait to actually get my my hands on the game and play it. I actually found that lamp post twirl pretty cool too xP I also can't wait to play as BOTH Sora and Riku! ^^ wonder how TWEWY chars are gonna play out too. I just can't wait!

Also pre-ordered MoM. Around the end of May I think...

I'm thinking about doing a KH game marathon, but I don't know how much I'd be able to finish in just a week (we're talking hundreds of hours in just the story battles, not even sidequests, etc) xD

If it's just one game to play to get ready for KH3D, which one should I play?

One week isn't quite accurate for some. kh13.com/news/29455-kingdom-hearts-3d-la...

I hate New Yorkers with a passion now. Stupid events never being where I can get to them :'(

I too am waiting rather impatiently for the time to pick up my Mark of Mastery Edition, but I gotta say I'm really looking forward to the final bosses, they're amazing and actually challenging for once according to those who played the Japanese edition!

Originally Posted by new_tradition

If it's just one game to play to get ready for KH3D, which one should I play?

That's a tough one. I would probably recommend either BBS or KHII, since those two are the most important for DDD.

I truly envy all of you who have reserved the Mark Of Mastery Edition. I went to EB Games on June 28th and they told me I could not pre-order the MOM Ed. because I waited too long... I have a feeling they were not being 100% truthful but I can't think of a reason they would deny me the pre-order

Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n
    I pre ordered the Mark of Mastery Edition so I can't wait to actually get my my hands on the game and play it. I actually found that lamp post twirl pretty cool too xP I also can't wait to play as BOTH Sora and Riku! ^^ wonder how TWEWY chars are gonna play out too. I just can't wait!

Your post is so enthusiastic! LoL I love seeing posts like this, gets me more hyped for he game tho I wont be playing until August 19th when I pickup my 3DS XL

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last