Thread: Anyone else wonder *Spoilers*

Anyone else wonder *Spoilers*

Also, this topic would be better off being in the BBS forum as that is what the spoilers are for. Since it's in here you should probably edit the OP to say BBS Spoilers before the spoiler tag

Good point, I think though they could easily explain things like this to allow sora to be the one to unlock ven if he becomes a true master through the mark of mastery exam, that he already knows that worlds can be locked and unlocked. Being a master seems to warrant the ability to balance light and dark. I just see it as a possibility. And based on video sequences I think that it will have to be either sora or riku because it will most likely happen in this installation. And it is part of their mission to save the three.... just a strong gut feeling. And as soon as I get back to a full com ill adjust location and title.

I thought they would let me move it but I do not have that option, but it's not completly irrelevent so I will just leave it up for the time being, if it picks up enough then maybe I'll send up a request to an admin.

I remember watching the BbS Final Mix secret ending online once upon a time, and while over-all there were all these jumbled scenes that created more questions and such (case in point, it was hinted there would be a BbS sequel, 0.5 or something), and I remember seeing this one part where Ventus' sleeping form in Castle Oblivion flickers and then disappear. Then it segued to KH2 Sora sitting on the Paopu Tree and the same happening to him

I agree to Aqua being an important key in saving Ventus, but what to do if he's not actually there? O_O

Originally Posted by new_tradition

I remember watching the BbS Final Mix secret ending online once upon a time, and while over-all there were all these jumbled scenes that created more questions and such (case in point, it was hinted there would be a BbS sequel, 0.5 or something), and I remember seeing this one part where Ventus' sleeping form in Castle Oblivion flickers and then disappear. Then it segued to KH2 Sora sitting on the Paopu Tree and the same happening to him

I agree to Aqua being an important key in saving Ventus, but what to do if he's not actually there? O_O

Yea I saw that too but I think it must have integrated into 3d at least in some way, because of the message after the save of that secret episode. There was the message saying to keep this clear file because it might be used later They may have intended to make a psp based sequal but time didn't allow for it. And since they moved to the 3ds of course a title change was likely. I feel like if anything, in 3d ddd that this is their reawakening from their sleep and the sleeping 7 worlds. But that's just my current interpretation.

Sora, Riku, and Aqua are all needed in order to save Ven. Sora has Ven's heart, Aqua knows where Ven is, and Riku, thanks to him sealing the Seven Keyholes of Sleep and passing the Mark of Mastery Exam, now has to power to awaken sleeping hearts.

yup