Thread: Final fantasy 1 on PSP (should i get it?)

Final fantasy 1 on PSP (should i get it?)

hey! i like to have you're opinion on wether i should get FF1 for PSP. is it better than the original overall? is it more flawed? need some help here.

Originally Posted by Strife the Avenger22
    hey! i like to have you're opinion on wether i should get FF1 for PSP. is it better than the original overall? is it more flawed? need some help here.
    Its much better. Only issue is its made too easy, and they took away some of the things which made it distinct, such as the MP system, and the 8-bit art style.

But yeah FF1 on PSP is by far the best version. If you want to check out the original NES version for chiptune music and a decent challenge, its on Virtual Console.

ok thanks but ..... i don't have a wii ....:/

Get FF origins for PS1 instead contains both FF I & II

HEY STRIFE IM BAACK, im so glad u guys filled up our Looking for Friends page! lol

hey. it's nice to see you again sixus^^ and you're welcome had to do it for others who didn't find thier friends yet.... and to honor miss silver knight.

Originally Posted by rpg-gamer

now that.... that i can do. thanks. but does anyone have other opinions?

Originally Posted by rpg-gamer

now that.... that i can do. thanks. but does anyone have other opinions?
    Yes. Don't get origins. You could get 1&2 on PSP for the same cost and the PSP versions have better art and extensive bonus content.

hmm.. bonus content?

hmm.. bonus content?
    Just looking at FF1, the PSP version has 5 bonus dungeons, some short, some not so short. They include fights against Omega, Gilgamesh, Ultros, and lots of other bonus bosses, 16 in total. Everything is balanced better, and as mentioned before the PSP version redoes all the art in a higher resolution.

Its an absolute bargain.

If you go for FF2 (again, the two will be cheaper than origins) then there is a bonus story segment called soul of rebirth, and a bonus dungeon with its own little story. Not as impressive as FF1 but still excellent.

I would recommend FF I for the PSP. Just like Jackstin said, it has bonus, and everything is upgraded.

..... nice!

yes but does anyone have a few more suggestions?

In the psp you can FIGHT A new Boss: Chrocordia

It's probably the best version of the game.

it's not easier than the NES version the new bonus dungon made it quite more difficult some bosses have twice more HP that the end boss , it's the same , its just that the game play is faster