American Mensa Academy
    www.americanmensaacademy.com/US/

Qwirkle
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g8QpYsaHjY

Motley Blocks
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s1fwrzRfWU

Galaxy Dungeon

Symphonica: Grand Maestro

Look on the Square Enix Japanese websites and other sources. If this thread is not necessary, it can be deleted.

SQUARE ENIX MOBILE TGS2012 Trailer

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYag-ybCd6Y

Galaxy Dungeon hasn't been released yet, has it?

"A Japanese release for Galaxy Dungeon is planned for May 2012 [later August 2012]."

...It should have been...and it was showcased at Tokyo Game Show.

Originally Posted by Grimoire

"A Japanese release for Galaxy Dungeon is planned for May 2012 [later August 2012]."

...It should have been...and it was showcased at Tokyo Game Show.

It was most likely postponed, but wasn't updated yet.

Qwirkle www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g8QpYsaHjY

Motley Blocks www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s1fwrzRfWU

Galaxy Dungeon

All that's left.

Four extra GREE titles coming:

www.siliconera.com/2012/10/23/the-world-...

and Wizardlings announced and released.

www.gamingexaminer.com/square-enix-relea...

Mensa Academy Out Now on iOS eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/mensa-academy...

Great. Now we have four mobile games left for release on any platform:

Qwirkle

Circle of Mana

The World Ends with You: Live Remix

Final Fantasy X GREE

Does anyone have any other updates on Qwirkle or any other upcoming mobile game yet?

Nothing, apart from:

FINAL FANTASY X GREE - na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235...

LIVE Remix - na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251...

Galaxy Dungeon & Otome-Break!

This will make the very first topic I've made here and I didn't know where to ask this since the Square-Enix facebook page doesn't allow to make individual comments outside of the posts they make. At any rate, there are 2 particular iOS games that have caught my interest and was wondering if SE has any plans or intentions on bringing them to the US iTunes Store. The two in particular are "Galaxy Dungeon" & "Otome-Break".

Just a small snippet about the two:

Galaxy Dungeon is a sci-fi card based RPG game with an all-female cast of characters. You basically do a bit of dungeon crawling (or in this case, astroid hopping) to gather items and fight mobs on the way. There are a few minigames as well as events (like right now, there is a Christmas event going on) to keep players occupied. You gain new cards through the gacha system or by buying SC points for chance to get rare cards to use in battle. During boss fights, the game changes its gameplay style to that of the "Ouendan" or "DJMax Technika" game series. It's pretty addicting but fun nonetheless.

Galaxy Dungeon Page: www.jp.square-enix.com/gd/

Otome-Break is a game where the story revolves around 3 android girls known as "Auto Mecha" of which you try to help them become more human. Otome Breakis primarily a communication game where you build a bond with one (or all three girls) and teach them words. Pudding a la mode, for example, is something you can eat… although it looks like you could "trick" the girls saying its somewhere you can go. The game sports a few minigames to help the gameplay along the way and seems enjoyable. The game does have DLC but I'm uncertain what they are for since I can't read Japanese at all.....the only reason I can play Galaxy Dungeon is because it's very simplistic.

Otome-Break Page: www.square-enix.co.jp/smart/otome/index....

In all honesty, I'm only asking this because I believe they would do well on the US iTunes market but also because the lack of an English version is very depressing since I can't understand what is being said or written as I'm sure as those who are in the same situation as me. At any rate, hopefully this will be considered but I guess I'll wait and see what kind of response will come out of this thread. Thanks to everyone for viewing this!

This tread belongs in the [Other Game Series] forum, and not in the [General Discussion] forum.

There are currently no official plans on bringing [GALAXY DUNGEON] and [OTOME BREAK!] outside of Japan.

Well....that royally blows chucks out of daisy. I really do hope SE considers this because both are really good games from what I've been playing (Only touching Galaxy Dungeon as I don't have any yen to buy Otome-Break at the moment).