Thread: Illusion of Gaia

Illusion of Gaia

Welcome to the Illusion of Gaia thread! Feel free to discuss your thoughts, memories, strategies, and everything else Illusion of Gaia with fellow players on this thread, but remember to consider the opinions of others and keep all conversations civil and respectful. If you haven’t already, please read the official guidelines for the forum before posting.

Illusion of Gaia. That is one of my favorite classics for the SNES. I really love the storyline, the characters, and the gameplay. Finding secret items is also fun and challenging too. I would love to play through the entire game again.

Man this game is what got me into RPGs in general. it's been so long since I played it though I barely remember anything about it. I would totally buy it if it was released on WII Virtual Console.

I love how the game had you transforming from a little boy with his psychic powers into these other surreal characters. I felt TerraNigma was the better game, but there was something very appealing of Illusion of Gaia, especially its world and look.

Words can't described how much I loved this game. My favorite thing about this game was the battle system where you have to eliminate all the enemies in a particular area to lv up and incorporating newly learned skills to advance through the dunguens. The storyline and music was great as well.