Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin

Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin

FINAL FANTASY XI - Update Review www.4gamer.net/games/005/G000546/2013022...

Looks cool!

If North America does not get the PS2 version of Seekers of Adoulin I am going to sue you for racism towards Americans Square Enix

and I will do the same for every other game NA didn't get in the past 10 years

Return of the FFXI Double EXP Campaign www.finalfantasy.net/xiv/return-ffxi-dou...

Help with digital download

I for the life of me cannot figure out where to download the client for Seekers of Adoulin, i just bought it the other day and downloaded it when it prompted me. I go to install and says corrupt file blah blah blah, download a fresh copy. Ok so back to the SE store and login where is the client? I can buy the game again but i can't download the client for the game that i just bought and registered? If anyone has any idea where to find the client or what i'm missing any input would be greatly appreciated.

Submit a report of your issue to [SQUARE ENIX e-STORE Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Yea I've done that, 9 hours later no reply. I spend 30 dollars for a game to be able to play it, i expect the ability to play it. Why else would I spend the money. I shouldn't have to contact customer support for about a download client that should be readily available to the people that have purchased it.

[SQUARE ENIX Customer Service] 310-846-0345

Originally Posted by Marcelo

You

it.

[General Forum Guidelines]

cant return man ... SoA is not available for PS2

Hello guys, first post ><
    I purchased the Seekers expansion yesterday and the only download link I get is broken. Says-

The webpage at wgtot26.digitalriver.com/wgt/9B5A4FCEF11... might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
    Error 103 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED): Unknown error.

I tried to right click and "save as" but it won't do anything. Sometimes I click the link and it asks where I want to save it, click save and the download box just says it can't be downloaded.

So I tried to contact SE support. Fill out the e-mail support thing, copy the dxdiag exactly as it says and it keeps saying there's an error with the dxdiag box. So I can't get past that to support from SE....

Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Submit a report of your issue to [Digital River Customer Service] CustomerServices@digitalriver.com

Originally Posted by Gravity
    Submit a report of your issue to [Digital River Customer Service] CustomerServices@digitalriver.com
    Just shot them an e-mail, waiting on a reply. Thanks Gravity!

On FFXI-Seekers of Adoulin release date, I purchased two (2) PC upgrade codes. I was immediately prompted to download and install from the

SEeStore, but now I cannot find anyway to do the second install on a my other PC (laptop).

Thanks to everyone for taking time to read my post and any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Submit a report of your issue to [FINAL FANTASY XI Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

I had to have my hard drive wiped clean. I reinstalled all my disks and everything is up and running fine, except the seekers of Adoulin expansion. I purchased this on 3/26 as its listed under my products but I do have have the key for it anymore. Do i have to repay for this again? Or can I just redownload it. Please help I don't know where else to turn for this problem.

Contact [FINAL FANTASY XI Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Originally Posted by Gravity
    Contact [FINAL FANTASY XI Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...
    I tried that but the email thats on file is for my friends and I don't have the password and he is letting me use my character on his acct my content id is under all of his information

So now what else can i do because they want to send an email to that address

Originally Posted by imported_Derek

If North America does not get the PS2 version of Seekers of Adoulin I am going to sue you for racism towards Americans Square Enix

and I will do the same for every other game NA didn't get in the past 10 years

No judge (not even the ones from Ivalice!) would side with you, because frankly these decisions have absolutely nothing to do with 'racism' and whatnot; they're purely business decisions.

Months before SoA was released, SE put out a poll to find out what platforms their customers were playing on. Apparently not enough outside of Japan responded that they would utilize the PS2 to make it worthwhile to spend the resources to create and release the PS2 version anywhere else. You might argue that since they already have the majority of the localization done for XBox and PC, that a PS2 release wouldn't cost them much and should still be done, but there's the thing: it STILL COSTS. They would have to pay Sony for licensing for each region; they would have to pay the programmers to convert the localized text into code; they would have to pay for shipping & distribution (because full expansions for PS2 CANNOT be digitally distributed), and the market to make this venture profitable simply isn't there.

The same argument PLUS the fact that they would have to pay a localization team to translate the whole thing is why many of the more 'niche' games you see in Japan never make it outside of the country.

You have to remember that SE is first and foremost, a business--and businesses that cannot profit cannot survive. Already they've had record losses this past year--enough to force them into massively restructuring the entire corporation with layoffs left and right.

still waiting for help nothing is solved

Finally heard back from SE they told me to contact Digital River as they are responsible for the download. They sent me the email with my original code. I go to the website and enter the code and it will not link again to my character it keeps telling me it is already there. But I still cant update the new areas. Not sure what to do. Please respond. I have been a customer for over 11 years and I need help.

I just purchased the PC digital download of Seekers of Adoulin and can't find any way to actually download it. Am I missing something?

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last