Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... Last

Thread: FFXIV: Early Access

FFXIV: Early Access

Hello ,
    Not sure where i post this at but I pre order the final fantasy relam reborn CE yesreday morning I haven't got my unlock codes yet for early release only thing i got was the order recipt in my email and a serial number that don't work to register the game it to long.my friends got thier codes and register the game .please help me or tell me what i missing thanks .

[FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

[Digital River Customer Service] CustomerServices@digitalriver.com

1-800-598-7450

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235...

Originally Posted by imported_Jonathan

pulled this off the offical site

Early Access to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
    If you pre-order FFXIV: A Realm Reborn from a participating retailer and register the pre-order code within the specificied time period, you will be granted access to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn prior to the official launch!

* Details will be announced at a later date with early access commencing prior to launch.
    * An internet connection is required for early access.

Someone mentioned to me that those who per-order and have a early access code get into Phase 4 beta as well as early access. Has anyone else got the email yet to claim the code? I just do not want to miss the chance to take part in the beta as well get early access.

Phase 4 is open beta it is different from Early Access. Re: the code you should've received it already if you bought it from the SE store

I bought mine from Gamestop since the SE store was giving me troubles with making the purchase. So far the page that says it will send an email to everyone when they can claim their early access code and download the client will be sent out later. Wasn't sure if they were going to be sending the early access email out before Phase 4 starts so we can at least complie all the people who pre-ordered outside of their store to make sure everyone gets access. Just checking if anyone has recieved the email to claim the code if they bought it outside of the online store.

anyone know when the early acces is going to take place? Didn't get into the beta so was hoping to play the early acces in order to get ahead a little of my freinds.

Hi to everyone!

Firstly, my apologies if this question was asked before. I have a doubt concerning this pre-order. I brought it through SE but I wasn't able to register my code in the NA-SE site. Doing some research in the forum, I noticed that I was given a EU pre-order code, I went to EU-SE site, redeemed my code and voilá, registration completed. My problem is that I'M NOT from EU, and I don't know if I will have any issues regarding the participation in the early-access (You know, IP blocking and the like). Currently, I'm not having any trouble loging into the beta test.

I'm from Argentina and I don't have any idea why it sent me a EU code... -.- Is there any further information about it? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by The cyrus
    Hi to everyone!

Firstly, my apologies if this question was asked before. I have a doubt concerning this pre-order. I brought it through SE but I wasn't able to register my code in the NA-SE site. Doing some research in the forum, I noticed that I was given a EU pre-order code, I went to EU-SE site, redeemed my code and voilá, registration completed. My problem is that I'M NOT from EU, and I don't know if I will have any issues regarding the participation in the early-access (You know, IP blocking and the like). Currently, I'm not having any trouble loging into the beta test.

I'm from Argentina and I don't have any idea why it sent me a EU code... -.- Is there any further information about it? Thanks in advance.
    It would probably be best to contact customer support and try to get it figured out. It might be possible to change it to NA?

Originally Posted by imported_Brian
    Hi to everyone!

It would probably be best to contact customer support and try to get it figured out. It might be possible to change it to NA?
    Thanks for your response. I mailed the NA customer support center and I'll wait for an answer. Curious thing is the whole order confirmation e-mail content points at the NA version, can't tell why I was given an EU code...

Originally Posted by imported_Brian
    Hi to everyone!

Thanks for your response. I mailed the NA customer support center and I'll wait for an answer. Curious thing is the whole order confirmation e-mail content points at the NA version, can't tell why I was given an EU code...
    hello im having trouble also got my code here in the US and i preorder from GameStop and the code dont work either any info.

Originally Posted by imported_Jerry

hello im having trouble also got my code here in the US and i preorder from GameStop and the code dont work either any info.

Hey, if your code has this format: (Six letters) - (three digits) - (Six letters) - (three digits), it's probably the EU version. In my case, I could introduce it in this URL: eu.square-enix.com/ but not in this one na.square-enix.com/ (I had to create another account in the EU SE website) because it asked me for a serial code with a different format. Now, I could be mistaken since it's my first purchase in the SE store... but I'm sure that I brought the NA version because I did it from here: na.finalfantasyxiv.com/product/ or am I missing something, perhaps...?

Edit: Still no answer from the support customer service.

Registered FFXIV Early Access PS3 but shows as PC code?

Help? I pre-ordered a physical copy of this game online for PS3, got my early access code via email today and registered it. But it says the code registered is PC?? Is this supposed to be like this? http://imgur.com/DHiv2LZ
    I played 1.0 on the PC for the trial month and don't qualify for early access so I decided to preorder the PS3 version for early access and so I can play on the PS3 version whenever I feel like it.

i got pc version and havnt gotten my early access code yet nor have i been assisted in figuring out why i cant register my games serial i keep getting same stupid reply about beta codes nothing even remotely related to what i contacted them about startin to feel like they are jipping me out of almost 60 bucks

My phase 4 code was sent to me on July 26th and it said I had until July 30th to register it, or the code becomes invalid. But when the link is followed, it says "As of July 22nd this site has been taken offline." So basically I was sent a code with a 3-day deadline but the website link was taken down 4 days before I even received the e-mail.

I am guessing the form e-mail response you are getting is because they are assuming you are one of the people in the situation that I was/am in.

They've had a difficult and unreliable website since 1.0 and it appears that these issues with their site and their communication are still not resolved.

Best of luck.

Originally Posted by Kittyn
    My phase 4 code was sent to me on July 26th and it said I had until July 30th to register it, or the code becomes invalid. But when the link is followed, it says "As of July 22nd this site has been taken offline." So basically I was sent a code with a 3-day deadline but the website link was taken down 4 days before I even received the e-mail.

I am guessing the form e-mail response you are getting is because they are assuming you are one of the people in the situation that I was/am in.

They've had a difficult and unreliable website since 1.0 and it appears that these issues with their site and their communication are still not resolved.

Best of luck.

Yeah i was having an issue with this earlier today i purchased the game and after doing some further investigation i thought i would add the code that i was issued with, however did not work it informed me it was invalid so im guessing we can enter it to the square enix site? after the 16th of this month when beta is open?

Phase 4, Early Access, and Billing Information

I still haven't received my code for ps3 phase 4 yet. However, I see everyone else getting theirs, I've been checking my email everyday. Nor have I received any information about Early Access. I pre-ordered the CE edition a good month or 2 ago. However, it still hasnt shown up in my credit card transactions. Seriously, no one wants to deal with this last minute stuff, its stressful. Please respond and thank you.

how was the purchase made? over the internet? did you receive a receipt for this transaction? If not. try again possibly?

I used the SE website to purchase the CE edition. I also have the email verification they sent me after I had purchased it. -_- Try again? like purchase it again? thats like another 100 out of my pocket.

Early access through retailers?

Do I get early access/beta 4 if I order through a brick and mortar retailer like Best Buy or Gamestop? If so when do I get it?

Originally Posted by zekefine
    I used the SE website to purchase the CE edition. I also have the email verification they sent me after I had purchased it. -_- Try again? like purchase it again? thats like another 100 out of my pocket.

Sorry my miss underdstanding, well if you have verification of your purchase all should be fine. now it was advertised on FFXIV ARR twitter account that ALL (PS3) codes will be sent within the next 24 hours. so hold off for another day? and if you haven't recieved it be sure to email them.

Can u give me the link or their email-address? because its been well over 22 hours since their "Send codes out within 24 Hours". Im having a feeling that I'm going to be left out.

hey mate,

I don't think anyone has received their ps3 codes ( from what I have read) I am watching their twitter like a hawk.., but the only way to contact SE is through their contact service.

http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=20

but yeah send them an email but like a few other people they have not been replied to however it is now 6:40am in Japan now so hopefully in a few hours they will give us an update. I am also watching the forums as well but be sure once their is an update it will be posted.

Your response is very much grateful.

PS3 early access

I preordered Ff 14 collectors edition using the playstation store. I downloaded the game and waiting to play. My question is....will I get a code to enter for early access? I have read where some preorders didn't come with it. Im praying that playstation store was one of them. Thanks in advance for the help.

in ps3 the early access is in services in acount managmenthttp://forums.eu.square-enix.com/newreply.php?p=51452&noquote=1

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... Last