Page 39 of 39 First First ... 293536373839

Thread: FFXIV: Early Access

FFXIV: Early Access

Originally Posted by MollMedic
    So I pre-ordered and received my email last night containing my product code for early access. I redeemed the code started the Beta Phase 2 data I still had installed and it updated itself. Now when I open it it comes up with a page saying that there is maintenance being preformed on the site and to try again later. I've been trying to get on for an hour now and still have the same screen. Is there something going on that I'm not aware of? Is there something that I need to do? I stayed up just to play this for the early access and I think I'm the only one having this problem since there are no traces of anyone else having this issue on the internet. Please someone help!
    Well time zones not being the case not sure. I know Thursday had that issue but when I got off work Friday the maintenance thang went down and game was playable.

I spent a good part of the day with similar problems.
    My problems:
    1) Missing pre-order code from my Square Enix store purchase. Unable to log in to early access.
    2) Codes entered were not valid in the PSN.

My solution:
    1) I found my Pre-order code in my spam folder of my email, in spite all my order confirmations making it clearly to my inbox.
    2) Even though the PSN code redemption formats the letter casing, entering the code in all Caps, the PSN accepted my code. While entering the code in all lowercase, was invalid.

Hope this helps some people.

Same problem here the game isnt officially due out till monday (tuesday?) but even with the CE (Which i got that includes the early access) i install the game and update it but, when i have to enter the registration code i get "code already used, or invalid code" so might have to wait till monday and go at it again.....dammit

Yup, same here. I preordered the PS4 CE edition and cant play it. Been on tech support for over an hour and they tell me to keep trying it. It says its invalid or entered incorrectly....

The early access code was sent to you by email. Check yer trash folder. if what you guys say are true then likely are codes ARE valid... TOMMOROW =( Well the game comes out tomorrow best we just wait til then and register it properly. (today is sunday as I am typing this.) Honestly? I am GLAD to hear this as I thought mine alone was bugged =)

Oh and Rameon? I got CE of Elder Scrolls Online. Gonna try both and then decide which MMO I want to remain on. As you can tell with our different CE I want to remain on Tameriel but if the game is truly junky or if it goes free to play I might just go back to FFARR. Again no idea what way I will go since I REALLY like this game =) it's so colorful and the cat girls are hawt =)

I also bought the PC version a couple weeks ago and its ok, but Ill probably try out Elder Scrolls and EQ Next especially when it comes out. And no, I did not receive any code through email after buying hrough the square-enix website. Ive spent over an hour on the phone and 2 emails telling me they cant just give me my code, I have to find it in my email. Im positive it was never sent.

I can't link my PS4 account with my Square-Enix account. Some solution??

Thumbs Down Early Access (ps4) Woes

Ok, so I pre-ordered the game. Got an early access code. Redeemed it on psn, and it went through fine. I already downloaded and installed the game prior to this. I start up the game client and I get the window where it says you have to create/sign in your SE account, link it to psn, and then confirm purchase. I click ok and it takes me to where you choose to create an account or sign in with an existing one. I created my SE account prior to this via web. However when I try to sign in with my SE id and password I get a message that says my ID or my password are incorrect. However I can sign on to my account on the web with the same ID and password I was entering on my ps4. On this login screen you can click "forgot password" which I tried. Created a new one through the game client. However when it took me back to the login screen it gives me the same message.

Was hoping to get to play early access. This was a disappointment.

anyone else having this problem?

Yes. It wont allow me to change my id. It only shows half of what it should be

Official service for the PlayStation®4 version of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn is scheduled to begin on Monday, April 14, 2014. Users will be able to register product codes starting from Monday, April 14, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. (PDT), with the downloadable version available for purchase from Monday, April 14, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. (PDT).

Users who participated in phase 2 of the beta test will have the option to register the PlayStation®4 version to their beta service accounts. By doing so, characters used during the beta test can be carried over to the release version of the game.

Well Rameon if it makes you feel any better I HAVE my registration code and it's STILL not working.

Same here, I just tried it twice and still says its invalid. Guess I'll have to spend the day with customer service...

And I tried it through the PS4 store and SOE's website, still nothing.
    Last edited by Rameon; 14th Apr 2014 at 12:16.

Ok I have early access so I can still get into the game they are away ALL purchased copies of the PHYSICAL game codes are not working... they are working on it but anyone that bought a physical copy and not in early access is pretty much screwed. Hell of a way to tick EVERYONE off who wanted to play. I guess they want to give ESO a leg up or something.

I am serious. The website misinforms and miscommunicates horridly and the people who sells the game has the most gawd awful system to do so. I mean I might like some of their games (older mostly and this one) but really their customer service get any worse and I will just think I am dealing with Trion's or EAs I mean it is that bad.
    I won't ever buy another game from their store regardless too many hassles.

I preordered and never got the code and then the code I had to wait to use doest even work. Hell of a way to blow 80 bucks on a brick. What they SHOULD do is give everyone new codes to use that can supply a non-working code.

Page 39 of 39 First First ... 293536373839