Thread: FFXIV: Early Access

FFXIV: Early Access

don't fell bad I was told I need to enter a code here somewhere that I haven't found then itll give me a code for ps4 for early access and ive looked everywhere and cant find it

Is the code you received a PSN voucher in the format of XXXX - XXXX - XXXX ? If so you just redeem the code via the store on the console.

http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/
    Last edited by Hippy_Pickle; 8th Apr 2014 at 07:26.

I posted a reply in your other thread, everything I have found indicates it should be a PSN voucher you receive which you redeem on the console.

pre-order FFXIV for ps4

Hello I pre-order FFXIV for my ps4 also I got collectors edition but have not got my early access code email to me yet. When will they be e-mailed?

EVERYONE wants to know this. Their silent response they call customer service.

Originally Posted by Hippy_Pickle
    I posted a reply in your other thread, everything I have found indicates it should be a PSN voucher you receive which you redeem on the console.

yes but herein lies the problem again...

"If you would like to redeem your PS4 pre-order code that you’ve received from your retailer, simply follow these instructions:

Instructions for using Promotion Code:

Step 1: Connect the PlayStation®4 system to a broadband connection
    Step 2: Register for a PSN account (more information on www.playstation.com)
    Step 3: Sign into your PSN account on PlayStation®4
    Step 4: Choose PlayStation®Store from the top menu of your PlayStation®4
    Step 5: Select “Redeem Codes” - this brings up a screen to enter the code you have received
    Step 6: Enter code to redeem your pre-order bonus and download everything necessary to join the Early Access.

Early Access for PS4 starts on 11th April 2014. In the meantime, please go to www.finalfantasyxiv.com for the latest news on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn."

I bought mine from the Square Enix store and they haven't sent me squat. Nothing. Nada. absolutely zero. Wanna know why? they haven't processed my card to show I actually bought the darn game thus no code sent and what I read they won't send it out until the day the game comes out WTF do I do now?

Hi Realmreaver,

I was replying more to the question from Skipping who had received a code and didn't know where to redeem it. I wish there is something I could do for you but unfortunately I don't work for SE and can't chase your order. I'd be pretty pd off myself if I had the same problem.

Only thing I could suggest mate is either try the online support chat to find out when codes are being dispatched (and even when they will take payment), otherwise your only option would be to cancel the order and quickly order one from another retailer that have pre-order early access codes.

Yeah likely will I mean the game is fun but their service is the worse I've seen since Trion

Hi Realmreaver,

I was replying more to the question from Skipping who had received a code and didn't know where to redeem it. I wish there is something I could do for you but unfortunately I don't work for SE and can't chase your order. I'd be pretty pd off myself if I had the same problem.

Only thing I could suggest mate is either try the online support chat to find out when codes are being dispatched (and even when they will take payment), otherwise your only option would be to cancel the order and quickly order one from another retailer that have pre-order early access codes.

Hi guys I live in the UK I pre order through SE yesterday and I have received my early access code today. I've entered it into the ps4 store and the code was successful�� now all I've to do is log in on Friday. I all ready have the beta 2 client downloaded so should just be a case of load up. I will look forward to meeting a few of you in game��

Unhappy early access codes ps4 please read

ok so ive spent the better part of 15 hrs in the last 2 days figuring out whats up with the ffxiv early access codes and heres what ive found out about them

the codes will be sent out between 4/9 and 4/11 via email from SE's online store operator digital rivers... im not sure if it will come as SE or digital rivers as name on email they didn't confirm that.

next heres another good bit of info you might want to know....

if you ordered a hard copy of the game off the SE website they will not confirm you will get your game on the 14th (release date). If you do NOT get your hard copy on the 14th you CAN NOT play after the early release until you get your copy.

here is what SE support said about it and the questions I asked/ statement I made

Agent Joseph G: Hello and thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX Customer Support. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.

You: np

Agent Joseph G: So it looks like you have some questions regarding early access?

You: yes..

You: I will tell you if others ask about codes I found out digital rivers or whatever they are will start sending codes out on 4/9-4/11

You: via email

You: ok here my question

You: I ordered a hard copy off your website...

You: now they wont comfirm that ill get the game on 4/14

You: I want to know if my early acess will carry me till I get the hard copy

Agent Joseph G: I believe that early access ends the day of the release.

You: well ok then wtf am I to do if I don't get my copy on the 14th because I ordered it off YOUR website and YOU can not confirm itll be to me by then

Agent Joseph G: unfortunately you would have to wait. I can't make it come any faster I'm afraid, and digital river handles all of the shipping for our store, I do apologize about that.

You: well then ill be charged for days online when I don't even have the game?

Agent Joseph G: No, that would not be possible. You can only add game time if you have a version registered with no free game time, so if you were able to set up payment, you would have to have a copy of the game that was not for the ps4 which would mean you did have access.

You: well the game comes with 30 days free access so would I be charged for early access off that? since I am a SE member and would have to log into SE to play

Agent Joseph G: No, those 30 free days don't begin until you have registered the actual registration code from your copy of the game.

You: ok so I get this right... you want people to order off your website but you wont confirm that well get the game on release date and all you can say is basically ... to bad you have to wait and theres nothing we will do about it

Agent Joseph G: It's not that we WON'T do anything, we have no way to do anything. Our store is run by an entirely different company, as most Video game company stores are. The Shipping date is set, I apologize about that.

Agent Joseph G: Are there any different issues I can assist you with right now?

Agent Joseph G: Is there anything else I can do for you? I do have many other customers to assist today.

You: yes there is something you (SE) culd do.. that would be putting in the online order something like this.... if you ordered game online and use your early access code you can not stop payment of product. also we can not confirm that you will get the game on the release date but your code will be good for 14 days after release so that you can continue to play until you get your hard copy of game

Agent Joseph G: I will mark that down as a suggestion in your ticket.

Agent Joseph G: Thank you for visiting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center! Take care and hope to see you online!

Agent Joseph G has disconnected.

as you see I got disconnected really fast when I gave them an easy fast way to make there customers happy so if you ordered online pray your copy comes on the 14th or you get to not play till it does.... Digital rivers will send an email to you when it ships then itll take 5-7 days for the game to get to you... simple math says if it shipped today you should get it the 14th or 15th but if they don't confirm shipment till the 10th you may not see the game until a week after the game is live and wouldn't be able to play it

hope this answers your questions about the ffiv ps4 release

for all those looking for some answers I started a thread called "early access for ps4 please read" as it may help you thank you and hope it puts a light on what is going on for NA peeps

I heard that there is only a limited number of codes for early access. I pre-ordered mine today from Game Stop and had no code on my receipt they told me it would be emailed to me but I am skeptical.

Originally Posted by bucklacy
    I heard that there is only a limited number of codes for early access. I pre-ordered mine today from Game Stop and had no code on my receipt they told me it would be emailed to me but I am skeptical.
    fyi gamestop is not giving early access what you will get is the mogul cap and the pet I believe there is not early access unless you order from square enix

oh just so everyone knows there is only early access if you order off square enix's web site and no where else

Sweet I just canceled my order and I will not buy from their store again. I have no desire to deal with such poor Online store antics. if it's not digital the store site is nothing but wasted space on the net. Thanks for answering. Oh and yeah if they refuse to cancel my order I'll cancel my card which makes it impossible to get money from that card.

WHOOPS! Don't steal from us you'll find out we are better at screwing you over then being screwed with.
    Last edited by realmreaver73; 9th Apr 2014 at 04:15. Reason: why not?

I find it strange that they said you won't be able to play unless you register your copy on launch day. The original launch gave several days grace to receive hard copies and register after the early access. The original EA started on a friday too and the release was monday, they actually gave us till thursday the following week to register the game to continue access. This might have been because of the server log in issues but thought they would give a few days grace to PS4 early access players as well.

My new problem with Square is this, i order my CE FFXIV month ahead to make sure i get it first before stock is out, They just release more nice freebi on website the banner poster. Since i order ahead before they even release that detail goodie i not getting that or anything else they sided to say now, Just my game, looks like also no early access code either. but i manage to get one by mistake. DR really need to add a phone line for canceling orders faster.

If you have bought the Collectors Edition then you'll get all bonus items associated with the CE versions, even if they were announced after you ordered.

Anybody know what time the EU servers are open tomorrow?

So I pre-ordered and received my email last night containing my product code for early access. I redeemed the code started the Beta Phase 2 data I still had installed and it updated itself. Now when I open it it comes up with a page saying that there is maintenance being preformed on the site and to try again later. I've been trying to get on for an hour now and still have the same screen. Is there something going on that I'm not aware of? Is there something that I need to do? I stayed up just to play this for the early access and I think I'm the only one having this problem since there are no traces of anyone else having this issue on the internet. Please someone help!

When exactly are do we get the code for early access here it is April 11 and I still haven't received mine, I ordered the CE a month ago from the site store??

I just called game stop and they told me the early access code would be mailed out today for preorders, within 24 hours... the guy couldn't tell me why they wouldn't have emailed them yesterday and said it was due to se. I am just about done with game stop!

I suggest everyone blow the lines up at game stop and they might send out codes 18008838895

PS4 FFARR R. Code not valid?

Ok I got the game in mail and of course playing previously beta I got the game downloaded and rady early access and all that done! Now question is this.
    Why is my registration code not working?
    All these problems and now this? why?

I find it strange that they said you won't be able to play unless you register your copy on launch day. The original launch gave several days grace to receive hard copies and register after the early access. The original EA started on a friday too and the release was monday, they actually gave us till thursday the following week to register the game to continue access. This might have been because of the server log in issues but thought they would give a few days grace to PS4 early access players as well.
    The thing said it will end Tuesday night. just worried this won't be resolved. I mean I ordered the game wendsday and been fighting off and on since to get this done. The game is here the code to register is also however it won't work. I assume it would just add on however now assuming I can't use it til Monday (heard sometimes codes won't work prior to release dates of games to prevent early start up.) That's PSN for yas.

Page 38 of 39 First First ... 28343536373839 Last