Thread: FFXIV: Early Access

FFXIV: Early Access

I don't believe that will work, due to the fact that the game registration codes, and the pre-order Early Access codes are separate. You won't have to buy the game again, and you can register the game for the free 30 days, but you won't have Early Access to my knowledge.

Thanks much Guess I'll have to sadly look over my roommate's shoulder til the 27th :P

24th, poops, i have to work that day, Q.,Q;.....maybe i can go to sleep really early and get up really early to play alittle bit before i go.....;l-.,-l;

FINAL FANTASY XIV When does the early play start?

Trying to find out when ppl who pre-ordered the game are going to get access to the game.When does it start?

The 24th.

Question Early access question about subscriptions

hi guys i pre ordered final fantasy XIV the game but have not subscribed to it yet as ill be getting a free 30 days when the game launches and i pick it up for my ps3. will i still be able to play the early access or will i have to wait. and where would i go about subscribing for it anyway? any help would be much appreciated thanks

Rolleyes relm reborn early acess problem

i registerd my code for early acess with my ps3 but on my enix account its showing PC i hope this gets sorted i dont even own a pc

Well unless your a legacy player from when FFXIV First came out there is really no guarantee that all the people who pre ordered will get access to the early release. However you can subscribe via the site or on through the game when it comes out and goes live next week i would think. not sure for PS3 version however a buddy of mine is gonna be playing on that system with me love that they made it cross platform sorta via console to PC LoL...

early access problem

hi someone can tell when i ll get the code for the early access?? cause i read that from today(20/8) we can register the code but i didnt receive any email with code and i cant find any infos about this pls help ^^

Supposedly they have not been sent yet.

Originally Posted by CallmeLight
    hi someone can tell when i ll get the code for the early access?? cause i read that from today(20/8) we can register the code but i didnt receive any email with code and i cant find any infos about this pls help ^^
    It depends, where did you order it from? If you ordered it from a retail store, the code should have printed off with your receipt. If you ordered online you should have gotten a separate email from Amazon for the code, or if you bought directly from the Square Enix store, check one of the emails they sent you for something called the "Pre-Order Package" under which should be a code in a 6 letter- 3 number- 6 letter- 3 number format. I.e ABCDEF-123-ABCDEF-123.

Early Access Key missing...

Hey so i pre-ordered the standard edition of 14 for pc download directly from SE and they sent me a pre-order purchase confirmation email on the 16th August but i've not received any codes or anything else. The email just said that i didn't need to do anything and they'll email me closer to the time but i'm reading that other people already have their codes? So i'm wondering where mine is. I've contacted SE support but heard nothing, hope one of you guys can help me put my mind to rest. I'm in the UK and did the open beta fine with no problems if that helps anyone.

Also the game itself is on my profile and it say's it was registered on the 17th August but there's no way for me to DL any client or anything so i'm assuming i just use the beta client that i got on OB with? Also it says the game is registered to me but when i go onto SE account management and choose to select the service it tells me that the code registration is currently unavailable... what does that all mean? lol. My account registration status is currently unregistered if that has anything to do with anything? but i've no idea how to register my account, where is the option to do that? lol sorry for all the questions! Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by ryanpie190; 20th Aug 2013 at 18:06.

Exactly the same boat you're in. Apparently they'll be sent out from today.....hopefully get them in the next few days.

how about learn to be patient and stop nagging?

Originally Posted by ryanpie190
    Hey so i pre-ordered the standard edition of 14 for pc download directly from SE and they sent me a pre-order purchase confirmation email on the 16th August but i've not received any codes or anything else. The email just said that i didn't need to do anything and they'll email me closer to the time but i'm reading that other people already have their codes? So i'm wondering where mine is. I've contacted SE support but heard nothing, hope one of you guys can help me put my mind to rest. I'm in the UK and did the open beta fine with no problems if that helps anyone.

Also the game itself is on my profile and it say's it was registered on the 17th August but there's no way for me to DL any client or anything so i'm assuming i just use the beta client that i got on OB with? Also it says the game is registered to me but when i go onto SE account management and choose to select the service it tells me that the code registration is currently unavailable... what does that all mean? lol. My account registration status is currently unregistered if that has anything to do with anything? but i've no idea how to register my account, where is the option to do that? lol sorry for all the questions! Thanks in advance!
    Did you get any other emails when you purchased the game? Anything that looked like a receipt in particular? There should be an item labelled "Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Pre-Order Bonus Package" with a code below it in a 6 letter- 3 number- 6 letter- 3 Number format ex. ABCDEF-123-ABCDEF-123.

Yes, you can use the Open Beta client all the way through launch, so you won't have to download anything else. As for registering the game on the account, that is closed down until the 27th, and no services will be shown if you did not have a previous 1.0 account to my knowledge. So right now you won't be able to register anything through the account management system. Also, the account management and the Square Enix Members accounts are separate entities, so game registrations on the members account do not necessarily reflect what is actually registered to your actual Square Enix account. Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by Mashr2010
    Did you get any other emails when you purchased the game? Anything that looked like a receipt in particular? There should be an item labelled "Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Pre-Order Bonus Package" with a code below it in a 6 letter- 3 number- 6 letter- 3 Number format ex. ABCDEF-123-ABCDEF-123.

Yes, you can use the Open Beta client all the way through launch, so you won't have to download anything else. As for registering the game on the account, that is closed down until the 27th, and no services will be shown if you did not have a previous 1.0 account to my knowledge. So right now you won't be able to register anything through the account management system. Also, the account management and the Square Enix Members accounts are separate entities, so game registrations on the members account do not necessarily reflect what is actually registered to your actual Square Enix account. Hope this helps!
    No i only got this pre order confirmation email which told me they would be contacting me again closer to the time with what to do next and it gave me a list of the things i'm now entitled too for pre ordering such as early access. Then my receipt was at the bottom of that. There is no code and nothing labeled "Final Fantasy XIV@ A Realm Reborn pre Order bonus package" however. So far to my knowledge i've only got this account? I can't seem to make a members account or find anywhere to do it. i must be doing something wrong lol.

Thanks for the help guys

No i only got this pre order confirmation email which told me they would be contacting me again closer to the time with what to do next and it gave me a list of the things i'm now entitled too for pre ordering such as early access. Then my receipt was at the bottom of that. There is no code and nothing labeled "Final Fantasy XIV@ A Realm Reborn pre Order bonus package" however. So far to my knowledge i've only got this account? I can't seem to make a members account or find anywhere to do it. i must be doing something wrong lol.

Thanks for the help guys
    If you don't receive your code by Friday, the day before Early Access is supposed to start, I would recommend contacting Square Enix Customer Support to try and get one. And that's the only account you really need since you are able to access both sites with this one, since you said you were looking at the account management page.

Originally Posted by Mashr2010
    If you don't receive your code by Friday, the day before Early Access is supposed to start, I would recommend contacting Square Enix Customer Support to try and get one. And that's the only account you really need since you are able to access both sites with this one, since you said you were looking at the account management page.
    Okay, i'll be sure to do that if it comes to it. Hopefully not. Thanks very much

Okay, i'll be sure to do that if it comes to it. Hopefully not. Thanks very much
    You're welcome I'll be glad to help to the best of my ability if you have any other questions as well!

i have my early release code xD but thx

FFXIV: Early Access

I didn't receive mine.... did everyone receive theirs? :3

i didn't receive mine ...

havent recived mine either apperently ppl that bought it grom GMG has gotten theirs, bought mine of this site but as i said i havent recived it yet either :S emailed them but no replyes :S

i also pre-ordered the game from SE online store and it seems they ignored the hell out of me xD lol

I received mine a few days ago. They said I would get it at the 19th, but it was even a few days before that. Really exciting .

Page 3 of 39 First First 123456713 ... Last