Page 2 of 39 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: FFXIV: Early Access

FFXIV: Early Access

Version 1.0 Early Access??

I bought the original FFXIV 1.0 in Sep 2010. Will I be granted early access on 24th?

did they send you a code after you purchased ?

I bought the original version in 2010. That is what I am asking....

From everything that I have tried to research we should get early access... Also if you got the CE then I think we get the bonus from ARR CE as well... Not the physical stuff, but all the digital.

I heard we were suppose to get early access. I have yet to receive my code though.

I bought the original in 2010 as well, where did you see that we'll get early access? I've been looking everywhere, and I even emailed them yesterday. If we DO get early access I'll be very happy.

Buying directly from Square Enix site and wondering about early access

Hello,

I bought the game this Friday (just before open beta) on the SE website. The game shows on my account.
    I've only received the purchase confirmation but there was no early access code included. Do i still need early
    Access code if i buy directly of SE?

P.S.
    Have been playing all weekend got to lvl 17. The Game is Awesome !!!! Good Job SE

Apparently we'll get them in an email from the 20th. I had the same questions. So hopefully from tomorrow they'll be going out.

Is there a way to download it before you get the code? I'd like to be able to jump in as soon as I get mine.

Here is the client/downloader link.
    http://sqex.to/FFXIVGame

Worked for Open Beta.

Thanks Saraxos, I'll give it a go.

thats not working for me .. ? is that an official link or virus?

Originally Posted by Saraxos

Worked for Open Beta.

well from the FAQ section when you used the Beta Downloaded that you have now it will be what you use to go into the game when it goes live. Now it is not guaranteed that we will all get early access though that was also in the FAQ section of the SE Website pertaining to this game.

so that link is the beta client and is fully legit ?

Originally Posted by Bad-Habit
    so that link is the beta client and is fully legit ?
    Yes it is legit and will update when you get early access codes between the 20th and 23rd. Then Early access starts 24th if you preordered.

The 24th? Well that sucks. Thanks for the info though Mallust.

After speaking to the helpdesk, yes the 24th is the date and via email- we will get our early activation codes. thank you sara for the:

I'm looking forward to grinding many hours away in this game, Nice to meet you all!

Do I qualify for early access....

OK. Here is my Question. Just wanted to make sure, Today is the first day back to school, so I've been working all day and trying to make sure all my classes are paid for and stuff when I get a free momment, so I have been reading and packing my head full of stuff all day, but just to make sure....
    I did play FFXIV 1.0.
    (however I did not register and do all the legacy stuff before 1.0 ended ( I think I stopped playing 6months before ))
    I played open beta, this last weekend no problem with my 1.0 toon, on Excalibur ( Legacy Server) *** 3201*** >.<
    I definitely want early access
    Do I need to do anything besides log on the game on Aug 24th?
    Register anything , buy anything?

I just really do not want to buy a new copy and have to drop 30 bucks just to get a few days of early access...

Unfortunately, without Legacy status or buying a new copy of the game for the pre-order code, you will not have early access. They do kinda make up for it though by giving all 1.0 players the first 14 days free. It's not early access, but it's something. Granted the first 14 days counts down starting on launch, not when you first log in.

Thanks

FFXIV: Early Access

So I'm about to pre order the PS3 standard edition of FFXIV ARR digitally from the ps store. Do you get the EA code from pre ordering there too? Sort of hesitating. Just want to make sure.

Originally Posted by CrossGhost9
    So I'm about to pre order the PS3 standard edition of FFXIV ARR digitally from the ps store. Do you get the EA code from pre ordering there too? Sort of hesitating. Just want to make sure.
    I contacted Playstation earlier today, and was told we will receive our codes as messages on our PSN accounts.

Originally Posted by DarkKaiban26
    I contacted Playstation earlier today, and was told we will receive our codes as messages on our PSN accounts.
    I see. Thanks for the reply

Originally Posted by CrossGhost9
    I see. Thanks for the reply
    No problem, I was curious about it too.

How about this one... What if you have a code from 1.0 but never registered it? Early access or no? (already confirmed by SE that it'll be a valid code, but I'm sill not sure if I will get early access or not. It's kind of like I preordered, just a few years early.)

Page 2 of 39 First First 12345612 ... Last