Thread: Dragon Quest Monsters 2

Dragon Quest Monsters 2

Dragon Quest Monsters 2

Dragon Quest Monsters 2

• Dragon Quest Monsters 2's G for Giant size monsters (Siliconera) – Dragon Quest Monsters 2 is getting a remake in the same way Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry’s Wonderland 3D entered the third dimension.

DQM2 remake

I just came here to say, bring the 3DS remake of Dragon Quest Monsters 2 to the US!

Just one more game to add on to the ever-growing pile of DQ titles that need to be localized.

Japan gets the second game and we over here in the UK/EU haven't even got the first yet!
    At least try to release it over here! Translate it, Advertise it but release it as an e-shop download (to keep your costs low).

I'm sure you'll get plenty of sales, just try to pick a good release date - nowhere near games people would consider similar (Pokémon etc)...
    signature image

"Translate it, Advertise it but release it as an e-shop download (to keep your costs low)."
    That's what Atlus is doing with Shin MEgami Tensei IV in Europe (it comes out the 30th of this month) : digital-only, a bit cheaper (about 20€) and advertising it a bit. (they only translate their games into english... since their first translated game xD)
    I personally don't care if its only a download only franchise, release DQ outside Japan, please. I can't live like this

Originally Posted by slime_fan
    "Translate it, Advertise it but release it as an e-shop download (to keep your costs low)."
    That's what Atlus is doing with Shin MEgami Tensei IV in Europe (it comes out the 30th of this month) : digital-only, a bit cheaper (about 20€) and advertising it a bit. (they only translate their games into english... since their first translated game xD)
    I personally don't care if its only a download only franchise, release DQ outside Japan, please. I can't live like this
    I know, like I said in some other post, as much as I love S-E, they are always so late to realise what the way forward is. The Nintendo 3DS E-Shop makes things so easy (unless I'm missing something), look at Steam's success.
    You put a tremendous amount of effort in making a 3D remake of a classic game and then only release it in a tiny area, when just by investing a comparatively small amount of money on top (translation, QA, electronic distribution) you could push the product worldwide...
    signature image

I always find the DS/3DS to be a very poor console at getting an internet connection. I really do want to see more DQ titles make it to EU/UK but not convinced internet download is a good way to do it.

If they have taken so much effort to make these games then they should be getting the best from them with wider western distribution.

My 3DS not so bad for getting downloads. Any way PSN/£DS download would be great to get old DQ games. Never played 1 to 3 but want to.