Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Preorder Questions and Discussions

Preorder Questions and Discussions

Picked up the game from JB hi fi(live in australia) and go onto the PS store to download the dlc which came with it and it says 'code may be incorrect or no longer valid' Am keen to know if anyone else has had this problem.The version on the store is still listed as a pre order and not released till the 14th so maybe this could be reason why the codes are currently not working..

Hey i pre-order on january 3, i pre-order 2 for ps3 and 1 for xbox360, where are my Cloud DLC? i dont a have a email with them, and doesnt come in the box.

I preordered lrff13 and didnt receive my cloud outfit :'( i really want what i was expecting plz

so i got the CE in the mail and im wondering where the cloud DLC pre-order bonus is... i still havent seen it in the box anyone one else know where it is?

Edit: so i was browsing my email msgs and apparently they sent me an email with the cloud strife DLC content bout 8 days before the release date... -so feb 3rd- the sender was webhelp.v4 and the digital rights thing is the actual code. just a heads up for those people still looking for their cloud strife pre-order bonus
    Last edited by TSkillzX; 14th Feb 2014 at 03:57.

Did not receive SOLDIER 1st Class garb and gear?

My father pre-ordered the Collector's Edition, through the website, and received Aerith's DLC but not the SOLDIER DLC. I didn't get a receipt with any download code and I told my father to forward any e-mails regarding the DLC to me and nothing helped. I really want this DLC and should not have to pay extra for something I already paid a lot for and in advance.
    If you can help me out regarding this, that would be much appreciated.
    Thanks/Arigato~!!

They charge you for preorders. I found that out today thinking I was going to get charged on there release dates. :/

Did you check the contents of the case? I was a bit confused by this myself, but when I opened the case to check the manual, I found the code on a slip of paper, just sitting there.

I'm based in the UK, preordered my copy from my work place, no Cloud DLC. sad times..

I preordered my copy from GAME, in UK. The dlc code came on a sheet of paper inside the casing where the instructions are held.

My sister also preordered the game from GAME online. We received the game and the DLC code is on a sheet of paper with instructions on it.

Can't redeem pre order codes

Hey guys, I have a problem that I need help with. I pre ordered Lightning Returns for the xbox 360 from gamestop and got the codes for the Cloud Strife, Dark Samurai, and Flower Of Battle garbs but when I tried to redeem them it wouldn't let me and I've been trying to redeem them everyday since but no matter what I just can't redeem the codes which is getting kind of frustrating now. Recently I noticed a message in the news and updates section of the main menu of Lightning Returns that says there's some sort of graphics issue only on the 360 version (a very inconvenient one if you ask me) and that there will be a patch to fix it so what I would like to know is do I have no choice but to wait for that patch or is there another solution I can try? Thanks in advance!

Never mind got the problem resolved. Long story short gamestop gave me the wrong codes so I went back and got the right ones and redeemed them with no problems.
    Last edited by ImmortalRage; 28th Feb 2014 at 18:10.

Page 3 of 3 First First 123