Thread: Drop items/inventory/biomods - newbie needs help!

Drop items/inventory/biomods - newbie needs help!

Exclamation Drop items/inventory/biomods - newbie needs help!

I just installed DXIW and upgraded to 1.1 I seem to be having some troubles though. I cannot drop items or anything. In the demo you could select something and press tab to drop. Also in my inventory I cant switch items. Lastly I cannot install biomods. Pls help

Okay, never mind regarding the biomod problem. Still cant drop or switch stuff.

Cool Re: Drop items/inventory/biomods - newbie needs help!

Originally posted by Droog
    I just installed DXIW and upgraded to 1.1 I seem to be having some troubles though. I cannot drop items or anything. In the demo you could select something and press tab to drop. Also in my inventory I cant switch items. Lastly I cannot install biomods. Pls help

If you patched the game all you should need to do to drop something is left click it once and then click the tab at the bottom that says drop item.

To move them around click the left mouse button once then right click on the space you want to put it in.

Tin Star
    There is no honor among thieves.

I have patched game but I do get that missing old file error. I have re-installed twice now but still cannot drop or switch items

Cool

When you uninstalled the game did you uninstall theDX-IW save game file that is in the my documents folder?
    If not that may be why you are getting the error,be sure you have uninstalled everything then do the reinstall of the game and patch.

Tin Star

OKay, I uninstalled and deleted all the folders. I reinstalled the game and tried the patch but it gives me that missing file error and shuts down when it reaches 17% Also I may have forgotten to mention that I do have a russion copy of the game although I am installing the english version. This should have no effect however (i think)

Cool

I don't know but that may be the cause of your problem,the patch may not be made for the version of the game you have and may be for the English version only, the version of the game that you have if it came out after the English version may already be patched and not require the 1.1 patch.

Tin Star