Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Defiance North America PC Patch!!!

Originally posted by kzieres61
    I was wondering if there was an alternate ending on Defiance if you beat it on a harder lvl or ifit's all the same ending?
    There are no difficulty levels, are there?

My mistake

My mistake there are no diff settings. However, is there still a differnet ending then the one I got. which was like 3 minutes. Kain standing in the room with the 12 chairs, and saying a bunch of things, then ending it. is that the only ending? or is there more?

I know of only one ending.

theirs only one ending and thats it...well that ending is what i would have expected for the last lok game but what ever the case i carnt wait till lok:d2 to come out

Quote Originally Posted by blincoln
    Actually, now that you mention it, my force feedback doesn't work either. I have compatibility turned off, but the option is still greyed out. I hadn't noticed because I'm not a huge force feedback fan.

My controller is a PS2 Dual Shock pad that I've got hooked up with a PS2 -> PC USB adapter.

The reverb, OTOH, is excellent =).
    Well my Dual shock on my PS2 doesn`t work for about 2 years. I`m not really sure how long because I really didn`t notice it for a long time. I remember I noticed it once but I forgot about that afterwards...Kinda weird, buying a new controller didn`t help hehe

ai, alguem ai sabe se nesse patch tem legenta (subtitle) em português?

The cheats don't work for me, but no matter the game is more fun without them. (with the exception of the cardboard tube and the the 'toon' models)

The only thing this patch dosen't fix for me is my dishwashing machine.
    I was once a vampire prophet like you... then I took an arrow to the knee.

I'll put them in the debug menu next time I update the trainer.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Quote Originally Posted by kzieres61 View Post
    My mistake there are no diff settings. However, is there still a differnet ending then the one I got. which was like 3 minutes. Kain standing in the room with the 12 chairs, and saying a bunch of things, then ending it. is that the only ending? or is there more?
    The only thing I know about the ending is that on the PC version, the ending didn't play and I had to select it from the Dark Chronicle to see it (I can't remember if the patch fixed this or not, but it might be why you think there is an extra ending).

Unhappy Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@Crystal View Post
    Greetings,
    By popular demand a Defiance PC Patch for North America is now available for download. This is an unsupported patch, so if you have trouble with the game after installing it, do not email Eidos or Crystal Dynamics for help. Reinstall the game from your original CDs.

Here is the link to the patch that Ben Lincoln is hosting: Thanks Blinc!

http://www.thelostworlds.net/Defiance-Patch.HTML

Here is what the patch will address:
    -Added 'compatibility mode' in the setup dialog, which will fix certain problems with problematic graphic card drivers and force feedback controllers.
    -Added Reverb on sound effects with an in-game option to toggle it on/off.
    -Added cheat codes.
    -Changed the 'Secondary Stick' option to list all possible axis combinations exposed on the current game-pad. This makes sure the secondary stick of most game-pads can be configured.
    -Fixed an unresponsive TK switch in the Air Reaver portal room.
    -Fixed some miscellaneous crash problems.
    -Fixed problem on computers where the "My Documents" folder is moved from the default location.
    -Added user-selectable subtitle languages.
    -Added some extra bonus items.
    -Fixed the skipping of the ending cinematic when playing with keyboard or keyboard + mouse.
    -Fixed a bug where movie subtitles got displayed during normal gameplay for a short time when a cinematic was skipped.
    -Fixed a bug when installing the game on Win98.

This patch will bring the North American PC release of Defiance up to the same level as the European release.

~Chris
    Crystal Dynamics
    Download link is dead.

Sina
    You can download patch here

Thumbs Up Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Sina
    You can download patch here
    Thanks Amanda.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123