Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Defiance North America PC Patch!!!

Originally posted by Shifter
    none of the cheats seem 2 work
    ive beaten the game i just want 2 redo it @ a slow pace
    Well they didn't work for me either. I own the US version of the game, so I had to install the 1.1 patch first. I did that, the codes didn't work, AND my game crashed like 20 times in the same spot (Chapter 1 with Kain - the courtyard with Malek's statue). So I kept my saves, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, only to realize all the bonus material was gone as well as the Dark Chronicle entries. I've finished the game for the second time now and got them all back, and although I'm dying to see toon Kain and other cool stuff like that, I won't take the chance with that patch again.

had the same with sr2 the cheats etc dont work
    and in bo2 the cheats worked then again it where not stupid console cheats

just get a pc cheats line like in maxpayne etc

There are no cheat codes for SR2, which is probably why they didn't work =P.

BO2 only has one, and that is the one that gives you the Iron Armour and Soul Reaver. Editing game.erg is not "cheating," it's modifying the configuration file for the game.

has the same result and ive never used the iron armor cheat

Shifter

You just have to change the : into another key fe a T
    It worked for me and I had the same problem.
    Try it

My nostromo n45 gamepad dosen'tt seem to be working with the game. what is the prob? i have the 1.1 patch(tryed earler version didnt work either) and i tryed the compatiabititly mode still the same prob.

Allegedly there is some software that comes with the N45 that allows you to map the buttons to various functions. I would check that and make sure it's set up to work as a gamepad and not a quasi-keyboard kind of thing.

it is set to work as a game pad cause the option was aviable in soul reaver 2 to use the game pad and key board and the same with gta:vc.

Originally posted by Shifter
    the only key i might hit wrong is the combat lock i cant find it in the meneu is it : or ; ?
    the combat lock key is ç for me

still dont work but what the heck i found a trainer that does work only when i feed blood or souls i explode hehe

Thumbs Up

cool,thx for the patch

same with me. I tried reinstalling patching and trying different combos. Nothing works. BTW I use an Airflo PC controller and it works great lol.

btw do the full health and tk meters and all combos codes save? if so can someone email it to me?

also does anyone know of a trainer for 1.1 of the US version with inf tk and inf health?
    is there a mod like thing to have the spirit reaver from the beginning?

Hey i'm just curious, for people who have try the patch, did you guys think it's worth it to install it? I mean have it help even a bit on the gameplay?
    Please let me know?
    My pc is kinda low on space(fill with too much school projects) so i do'nt want to install something that won't help the gameplay.

Bruce Lee

Problem with Gravis Eliminator

My Gravis Eliminator Aftershock doesn't seem to work well with the new patch. Not only is force feedback greyed (mentioned before I know) but it seems to hate it when I use Gravis' software to configure the axis sensitivity and define a hotset so I don't have to use the keyboard to shift and select my Reaver type.

It just stops working with my controller altogether. The thing is, it worked fine in 1.0, so what's the deal?

Edit:
    It's probably my controller's drivers and Windows 2000. I've uninstalled Defiance and re-installed without patching and it still didn't work right. I may just have to re-format my computer altogether, something I'm not looking forward to.

This might be a stupid question but what is the lift key?

well,i haven't tried the game yet or the patch,got too much to do right now BUT i'd like to know if there will be an "official" patch for this???
    TY

the lift key is the one that attacks the enemy, "lifting" him in the air.

uhhh.... gow do u download the thing??

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Kain_The Divine Vampire
    uhhh.... gow do u download the thing??
    The link to where the patch is located is contained within the initial post of this thread.

nonono the acctual game thingy

Exclamation

Originally posted by Kain_The Divine Vampire
    nonono the acctual game thingy
    Downloading the game is illegal and requesting where to do it is a violation of the Terms of Use of Our Community. (Which you agreed to upon registering here).

My advice to you would be to review what is contained in the link that I have provided as failure to adhere to what it entails in the future will result in the enforcement of the TOU including post pruning (deletion) and/or active membership termination.

You really need to go out and purchase a legitimate copy of the game and refrain from requesting a pirated copy here.

Thanks.

Well Anda i have the same thing,a US PC version of Defiance,when in the game,just hit "ESC" then type in the cheats,they work for me just fine(with the 1.1 patch),

Toon Mode:
    up,down,up,down,suck,TK aim,down,TK blast,lift attack.

Cheep cardboard tube Reaver(Kain only):
    up,down,left,right,TK aim,lift attack,down,TK blast.

Wireframe: Mode:Autoface,down,Autoface,up,suck,autoface,down,liftattack.

Textureless:
    autoface,down,TK aim,right,TK aim,up,lift attack,autoface,down.

Fill-up:
    left,right,left,right,suck,autoface,TK blast,lift attack,down.

All up:
    left,left,up,up,autoface,TK aim,TK,blast,down,lift attack.

there's a pc version?

The last I knew there was no PC version of Defiance. I was all amped about it coming out and then blam there was no PC version. I got so mad because I don't have any other type of system and won't buy one for just one game. So if you know where I can pick up a copy plz tell me.

Lightbulb Re: there's a pc version?

Originally posted by Dathshrak
    The last I knew there was no PC version of Defiance. I was all amped about it coming out and then blam there was no PC version. I got so mad because I don't have any other type of system and won't buy one for just one game. So if you know where I can pick up a copy plz tell me.
    There is a PC version of Defiance. You may wish to check the Eidos site. (This link is for the stateside version, you may have to select the site relevent to where you're located). Other options would be to check your local retailer, Ebay or Amazon.

Alternate Ending for LOK Defiance

I was wondering if there was an alternate ending on Defiance if you beat it on a harder lvl or ifit's all the same ending?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast