Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LOK ACTION FIGURE DISCUSSION

New LoK action figure spotted.

As of now, the LoK action figures are now being packaged in a new encased format. The case is much smaller, but there's no stand for the characters to put them on. But, the good thing is that they're low priced at $8.00.

The coolest feature, I believe to be, is the picture of the actual model for the Lieutenant Raziel action figure, complete with a wicked looking scythe, a shield with Raziel's clan symbol engraved on it, and a sword.

I gotta tell you, the thing looks awesome. It's incredibly detailed, and has all the cool stuff I could have hoped for. It better come out soon.
    Free will is an illusion.

Where can we find a picture of this exactly

or to make it easier post a picture

or give us the place you found this info

In the beginning of June, my family went on a trip to New Jersey. We went to the Freehold Mall, and it was there that I saw the newly packaged Soul Reaver action figures, in a store called Planet X. The picture was on the back of the package, but I haven't seen it anywhere since. Perhaps Blue Box Toys will give us a glimpse at it at the next ComicCon Convention in August.

Thumbs Up

does anybody have a link to some of the LOK action figures.

Lightbulb

You may want to try either EBay or http://www.blueboxtoys.com
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

Thanks Umah
    Umah do you have any of the action figures

Big Grin

I've got Kain and Soul Reaver Raziel. I heard the Dumah figure is pretty wicked.

As for my Kain and Raz figures, I have compared the detail and design to that of McFarlane's work (although not THAT detailed..LOL).

I don't think the figures could look any better than what they do.

FYI - I have 2 sets of each figure. One set to play with and the other set is hanging on my wall.

I am such a nerd...LOL
    ~ Voltaire

hey well while ya at it Umah
    buy a set for me

i wouldn't mind a set

Although I do not play with these things you refer to as toys, I have managed to secure my own figure of Dumah which comes in quite handy for the usual spellcasting ritual...

I've seen the pic of the new Lt Raziel figure too - I've still kept the backing of the box my figure came in - I noticed on the nosgoth forum somebody has a pic of it as part of their signature - I'd love to see a larger version of it though too ...

It looks really cool

I have all three, but I really want the Lieutenant.

i got them all. opened and closed just like umah.
    but i really hope some company makes statues of the LOK series they would go very nice with my statue and bust collection.

LOK series. My anti-drug.

Thats a shame if there is no stand. I like the stand that my Raziel action figure has - it is really nice. The box that it came in is good too. I always keep the boxes, sometimes they are real works of art, sometimes not, but always worth keeping.

I can't wait to get my hands on the Lt Raziel figure - it is awesome. The Spectral Raziel looks pretty cool also.

Thumbs Up Finally...

I found a shop in Rotterdam that had a Kain action figure (with the base). Needless to say I bought it.

They also had the Evolved Dumah figure, but I didn't buy that one, I didn't like it that much. (sorry )

hmmm

I didn't buy the toys because I thought they were the coolest things around.... I purchased them because I had to have them... it's simple... I couldn't live with myself if I didn't have them.... yes yes I know... I'm such a nerd... now leave me alone.... with my toys....

I have them all as well. Now I just need to get a bigger place so I can take them out of their boxes.
    Legacy of Kain: The Lost Worlds
    http://www.thelostworlds.net/

Big Grin Serul you didn't buy Dumah?!? Blasphemy!!!

I have 2 sets of Kain and SR Raziel...one on the wall and one to **looks around*** play with. I am such a nerd. LOL
    ~ Voltaire

**Cries**

I don't have any of them

I want Dumah (my SR1 favorite boss)

NOSGOTH BLOOD - The blood of ages flows so sweet.. [SOON]

I don't have any LoK toys either but if I could get one, it'd be Kain.

Heheh. I got mine while I was in Las Vegas. I was originally looking for Final Fantasy action figures. I looked up at the top of a display case and there I saw Kain and Raziel, just sitting there collecting dust. And they called out to me, crying Buy us.... And I did. They now have their own special place in my shelf.

I'm gonna wait till the Lieutenant Dumah one comes out. I want the Lieutenant Dumah one. ^^
    http://mywebpage.netscape.com/ranmya...art-banner.jpg
    “Knowledge is simply opinion we trust enough to act upon.” - Orson Scott Card

Blood Omen Action Figures

I saw on Ebay that they have a Raziel action figure. Why dont they have a Kain action figure. Raziels nothign compared to Kain. Anyone know if he is getting an action figure too?

Actually, they do have a Kain action figure. Have a look at THIS!
    You can get them just about anywhere the Raz figure is sold (although quite a few places will only have the action figure without the stand/accessories). Try:

www.orionsrift.com
    www.phetisch.com
    www.gkworld.com
    www.cytoys.com

Unless your talking about a Blood Omen style pre-evolved Kain, which they haven't produced. That would be pretty cool, though.

I was kind of hoping to get the new Kain but oh well. Does anyone know any Canadian stores or links that I can check out because Ill end up paying 40 dollars for a 15 dollar toy.

Since they haven't even finished the SR1 line yet, I think it's unlikely we'll see any from SR2 or either Blood Omen game =(.
    Legacy of Kain: The Lost Worlds
    http://www.thelostworlds.net/

Question Hmmm..

Was there really a need for this thread to appear in 3 different forums? (OT included). Everywhere I go I see this same thing.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast