Thread: FFXIV: Error 3102

FFXIV: Error 3102

same been kicked off for almost 12 hrs now from hyperion server still cant log on with the 3102 error

oke good idee

my name is : valheru rhal
    surver : odin
    i hope thad this wil solf the problem els the hole beta is gone befor i even got to play it

=(
    Character: Nevivi Nevi
    Server: Malboro

Name: Roy Blaze
    Server: Cactuar

Character name : Shiro Neko
    Server : Adamantoise

Its been for 8 hours now. i really wanna play..

Name: Bukem Swift
    Server: Malboro

This has been going on since yesterday and there hasn't been any response, here's to hoping this works
    Last edited by Bukeem; 18th Aug 2013 at 15:09.

World: Ragnarok
    Character Name: Minla D'allas

World: Gilgamesh
    Name: Z'karu Rakiu

character name : Jelley Beans
    Realm: Exodus

Char: Consilio Lucasyn
    Server: Cerberus

Same been kicked off since 10:03 PM Central Time .. Was kicked off last night during teleporting back to town .. then the world lists went down .. Please FIX THIS!!!!

The threads in question are in this exact forum, higher up than this one...

Error: 3102
    Character: Akasha Astra
    Realm: Midgardsormr

Used the Aethernet to travel across Limsa Lominsa and got booted during transit. Haven't been able to log in for about 11 hours now, I'm also unable to make a new character, nor am I able to delete the character that's stuck online, all because I'm still "logged in".

This is extremely frustrating!
    Last edited by Joonabug; 18th Aug 2013 at 16:00.

Character Name: Crouchingtiger Huang
    Server: Cactuar

Server: Coeurl

Name: Izzy Lyestone

server: cactuar
    name Doublestuffed Lolcatz

Originally Posted by LokiKyo
    This error 3102 apparently has been an issue for quite sometime now. I understand that this a beta not the full release. A suggestion to fix this error would be to simply have a program that logs AFK players and after 15mins or what you think is acceptable time of "inactivity". The character should be kicked off. If you don't have a program that does this servers will be over populated and queues will happen. Plus if someone gets DC'ed they wont be able to log back in until they get kicked off.
    +100000 this is how your SUPPOSED to write a game server.

Its 3102 error not 3201 lol

So you guys know i was able to create a new char on the Japan servers and log into game but cant on NA/EU servers i keep getting the 3102 my Main is on Goblin NA server still stuck with 3102 error

Disagree. In FFXI, you could leave you char logged in overnight if you wanted to vendor, or for whatever reason. I'm pretty sure other MMO's don't just disconnect you for being AFK. This seems to be associated with the sudden outage that occurred at 11pm ET last night. Maybe that outage screwed up the logs. Who knows.

Name: Zeon Ashbringer
    Server: Cerberus

Name: Adam Burrfoot
    Server: Diabolos

I guess, at the end of the day, SE could always point out that this is a beta, and it isn't as if anyone paid to play this weekend. Still, it's not very assuring to think that problems like this could just as easily have occurred during early release (a week away) or on launch day. I'm nowhere near the point of cancelling my pre-order, but I really, really, really hope SE doesn't walk away with another black eye over FFXIV.

I have to agree, as it is the Beta is completely unplayable to me due to error 3102. I cant see myself purchasing this game as its only a week from launch.

Since 8/17/2013 Time was, 11:30 pm EST ( DiaboIos ) I was Knock off sever coming from Central Thanalan and Zone in to West Thanalan. Afterwards Tried reloading in Since 8/17/2013 Time was, 11:30 pm EST ( DiaboIos ) and it is now 8/18/2013 Time is, 11:17 am EST ( Diabolos ) and Still getting error Messages ( You are still logged into the game. Please allow a few moments for the logout process to complete. If you continue experiencing problem's. Please contact customer support. ) Code : 3102. I have tried few things, nothing seems to work Everyone I know also having the same issues in NA. If tech support doesn't get this issue fix soon I and I am sure everyone else paying for copy of this game will result to canceling pre-orders for Final Fanstesy 14.

Page 5 of 20 First First 12345678915 ... Last