Thread: uniforms

uniforms

uniforms

I have just started usinf the C3 game and cannot use any of the guards uniforms, can anyone please explain how I do this? Cheers.

After you knocked out the guards and tied them up or killed them search them and take the uniform out of their inventory and put it in the inventory of one of your Commandos. Select your commando and click on the icon on the right, it's expandable and you will be able to choose the uniform.

Uniforms, thanks.

No problem getting the uniform and placing it in my backpack inventory, but the icon does not appear at the bottom of the screen. I just can't use it??

eskimo, what is it you are doing? @m's descripotion of what to do is correct..
    Does your inventory action icon expand at all

Note: your "inventory" and your "inventory-action-icon" are completly separate things....

the inventory action icon is the same as the weapon changing icon along the bottom of the screen

The inventory is simply a big box displaying what is in your backpack, and you cannot use items from it just pick up and drop stuff

Ragsy - Uniforms

If I kill/knock out a Nazi and take his uniform, I drop it into my backpack but it does not appear in my icon at the bottom of the screen. When I try to use it from the backpack I can't. I thought all items in the backpack should be displayed in your rotating icon at the bottom of the screen?? Is there certain places where you can't use a uniform? Thanks for the help.

the spy can use all uniforms
    the rest can only use the uniforms of soldiers

Re: Ragsy - Uniforms

Originally posted by eskimo
    I thought all items in the backpack should be displayed in your rotating icon at the bottom of the screen??
    this is true only if the item is abled to be used by the particular commando

maybe sick's response fixed your problem... hope so, otherwise i don't know why it doesn't work for you

I have a different problem with the uniforms. It seems that more common Nazi soldiers can see through my disguise, than in Commando's II. Even if I pass through the light green area of enemy view, I'm discovered.
    This also happens with my spy.

In CII this happened only with officers, or in case of the spy, with officers of higher rank.

Experimentations with the spy led me to believe that the change in CIII was, that you also have to have the correct weapon. But with the other commando's that doesn't make a difference.

I finished CII several times, so I'm totaly familiar with the rules and strategies of that version.

Can anybody help me?