Thread: You All Blow!!!

You All Blow!!!

You people are absolutley no help whatso evr. I have sat in this worthless ass forum for 3 hours trying to get hel on this.

I have already went in got the crest, turned the head, went out and opened the door with the crest. Then, I went into a warp, forged the light reaver. Got out, and went back to his mosoleum. I then hopped up onto that ledge and opened that door with the TK rune inside. I now have no idea where to go. I cannot figure out how to get back out into the central cemetary.

I have been stuck here for two days and restarted the game twice. All I here from you guys is how bad the camera sucks. Who gives a , you can't change it so why whine. Why not help me out? If not I'm just gonna return this game.

Have no fear I am sure if you keep this up everyone will love to help.

STFU you douche bag drinking.... you know what? NM, sorry I got worked up but going on 4 hours and two times through the game im getting pissed. I have never had a game give me this much trouble. Please some answer this question.

I have already went in got the crest, turned the head, went out and opened the door with the crest. Then, I went into a warp, forged the light reaver. Got out, and went back to his mosoleum. I then hopped up onto that ledge and opened that door with the TK rune inside. I now have no idea where to go. I cannot figure out how to get back out into the central cemetary.

You need to leave the mausoleum. Either by going back the way you went and jumping down, or going back to the beginning of the mausoleum, at Kain's crypt there is ledge you can get to which will take you back. Go outside to the cemetary, take a right, and get to the gate with the Light and Dark reaver symbols, it will take you out of the level.

Click this link for more details.
    http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/f...n_defiance.txt
    "We have not met. I know of you, of course. That you can return from the dead gives hope to us all." - Janos Audron - (Blood Omen 2)

calm down bro, it's only a game.... hopefully Dogfight helped you...

Dogfight's directions should prove helpful.

And please, next time consider your language. This is a family forum, M- rated game or not. You want to cuss like a sailor? Visit the Realm. Loads of fun.
    When titling a thread, please put : Help - stuck in 'blah blah'. You are much more likely to get responses.
    Friendly suggestion.
    Ciao.