Thread: FFXIV: Before Meteor

FFXIV: Before Meteor

Cool FFXIV: Before Meteor

I can't wait for Before Meteor! Does anyone know when the pre-orders copies are shipping out?

I hope they announce how Europeans will be able to buy this soon.

As of now only France and Belgium residents can buy it from the France SE store, and people who attend Gamescon in a few weeks can buy it there too. But no news on how the rest of us can order this.

That is nuts. Crazy that it's not on Amazon, either. You could use white rabbit express to get it from Japan, although that would cost a bit more.

I was on the american Square Enix Store Page and noticed the Album there is a Japan Import and has a special code to unlock a minion in Final Fantasy XIV ARR. In the other Hand the European Store doesnt have this and there is no information about a japan import. Does anyone know something about this? Excuse my english, im trying my best Best Regards

@Deathbone

Yeah, I've seen other people wondering about that. The EU album is also a Japanese import (SE already mentioned that it would be the same for all over the world I believe), so its strange that they make no mention of the Dalamud minion.

As for me, customers from Portugal apparently still can't order the album (doesn't even let me go to that section of the store). I actually had already given up and ordered the album from cdjapan. It as shipped today.

SE really needs to get their act together in relation to shipping physical goods across Europe. It makes no sense why they only ship to a few select countries.

Problem for BEFORE METEOR - FINAL FANTASY XIV ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK [Blu-Ray Music Disc

Hi SQ Enix,

I lost my debit card that I used to preorder the soundtrack, and got a replacement card just recently. Is there a way to change my debit card info for the order? I don't know how to change or cancel it. I most certainly don't want to cancel it because I really want the soundtrack and it's sold out now. What should I do? Please help!

Hello I want to ask When the soundtrack from FFXIV: Before Meteor is on stock ?
    Last edited by Nyuichi; 29th Jan 2014 at 13:23.