Thread: My new favorite FF title...

My new favorite FF title...

Cool My new favorite FF title...

This game is even better then I expected. I don't think it's going to come out of my 3DS for a long time.

I love the pacing with the different songs and the music brings back to many memories and feelings from the previous games.

How has everyone elses experience been?

Did FFX series first and was awestruck at the awesomeness. After beting it I tried Seymour
    Battle on Expert and barely beat it. Leveled up each of my 4 characters by 7 levels! Had to go through each character leveling up 28 times! lol Then I did FFVII series and had a solid run. UNlocked my first Dark Note. It was "No.5 Mv.38 Gigue [Silense's Wish] It included Mamabo de Chocobo and FFXII Ending BMS. A little challenging. Upon completing it I unlocked a new dark note. So excited to play this game forever.

Thus concludes my play by play experience to this minute.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

I'm just gonna come out and say: from someone who is 23 years old and has had the music of Final Fantasy as a large part of my life since I was very young, in my first 30 minutes playing this game I literally have gone from joyous laughing to tears of nostalgia and back to laughter.

I expected a good game. This is not close. This is far better. Thank you.

This game is just.... wow . I can't believe we never got one sooner. Although I hate DLC on a whole, I think I'm going to get some just to keep the fun going after I get all 64 trophies.

Originally Posted by Basho

This game is just.... wow . I can't believe we never got one sooner. Although I hate DLC on a whole, I think I'm going to get some just to keep the fun going after I get all 64 trophies.

same here. can't believe i love this game as much as i do. definitely going to pick up some dlc

I did all of FF I so far, I think I will go in order lol

Loving the game

Same here

For the FF fans who have been with the series for ages, this game certainly will be emotional for most of us

Okay, not really, but as we wait for P4 to begin, I started playing this game, and I am hooked. It is a pure celebration of all things Final Fantasy, not just the music. But, oh how the music is front and center. I thought the game sounded great, and then I plugged in headphones. Good Ifrit. I am so happy that SE made this title, and I hope that when ARR releases, SE will publish songs from it for purchase and download.

If you don't have this game, run out and buy it NEW. It's been out a little while, so the price is low, and when you buy new, SE gets credit and profit.

I preordered it last summer and still play it today, a whole year later. I truly hope Square Enix makes another Theatrhythm game for a different series. They have hinted at a possible Theatrhythm Kingdom Hearts.

I'm not even a hige FF fan myself but this game rocks. I can't wait to get Curtain Call!

I have absolutely no rhythmic skills at all so I actually had low expectations for this game.

Apart from there not being as many songs as I'd have liked, this game was f-ing amazing, it blew me out of the water. It also had Faris, one of my favourite FF characters of all time. This game needs more luvs. <3

Originally Posted by BlueBells
    I'm just gonna come out and say: from someone who is 23 years old and has had the music of Final Fantasy as a large part of my life since I was very young, in my first 30 minutes playing this game I literally have gone from joyous laughing to tears of nostalgia and back to laughter.

I expected a good game.* This is not close.* This is far better.* Thank you.
    Almost same experience, im 32 and also have been infused with FF music in my youth, really, really loved alot of this game already and need to keep myself from playing it all day long now LOL.
    Last edited by Calamaistr; 24th Feb 2015 at 10:36. Reason: typo