Thread: 15 days to go!

15 days to go!

We still have tomorrow's E-Shop update. Crosses fingers.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

3rd is the day it's available for purchase at retail.

Originally Posted by Tiael

Demo tomorrow?
    Maybe?

One can hope.

Though I wonder, about the release, July 3rd, is that going to be shipping date or store date?
    A lot of places list it and don't get it until the day after, which unfortunately is a holiday in NA and Gamestop won't be open. (I think)

So what I'm asking is, will Gamestop have it on July 3rd?

Um... usually things ship to retailers around a week and a half before their release date so that there's time to sort out any shortages. It ought to be in stores the 3rd.

Anyone else getting a screen protector so they won't destroy their touchscreen when playing ultimate difficulty? lol

I bought a cheap one a week after my 3DS, I got a 3DS with the touchscreen guard improperly made such that it was scratching my top screen. Hopefully it will not get destroyed by playing this game lol

I've had my 3DS for a long while and it still looks like how I got it when it was brand new, I'm pretty careful and I play alot of games on it so I'm sure I'd be fine without a protection screen, plus I hate how sometimes bubbles pop up on it. :P

I have two bubbles under my touchscreen one that were caused by me accidently touching the sticky side, but other than that's it's nice. The bubbles have only been a problem with OoT3D so far anyway.

12.25 hours until final judgement on if we get a demo pre-release! Freaking Europeans, being all demo-having last week *continues nonsensical grumbling*

Back to the main topic at hand, 5 days and (for me) 1 hour until TFF release, and 5 days 9 hours until I'm playing! I already took Tuesday off of work to have a nostalgia marathon gotta love working in a small business

Well I hear sometimes if you pre-order online (depending on the site and shipping) you could sometimes get it before street date but you'd have to be really lucky, I know somebody got their hands on Skyrim 3 days before it came out. So anything is possible. I mean if you pre-order online. lol

No demo again!!!!!!!! Why does Square Enix and Nintendo hate us so?!?

...really, Square? Would it have been that *** hard to give us a demo? I'm sorry but I gotta say I'm quite a bit angry. I had three friends tell me if there was a demo for this game and they liked it they would buy it, but without a demo they would wait until the price dropped quite a bit and buy it used, which give SE no money. Plus, I was really hoping to try out the game before release like the REST OF THE WORLD got to. Hell, Japan even got two demos! Now I'm just dissapointed and slightly angry.

Originally Posted by Basho

...really, Square? Would it have been that *** hard to give us a demo? I'm sorry but I gotta say I'm quite a bit angry. I had three friends tell me if there was a demo for this game and they liked it they would buy it, but without a demo they would wait until the price dropped quite a bit and buy it used, which give SE no money. Plus, I was really hoping to try out the game before release like the REST OF THE WORLD got to. Hell, Japan even got two demos! Now I'm just dissapointed and slightly angry.

Like I posted in my other thread. SE already has the demo. There was a playable english demo at E3. How hard is it to give that to Nintendo and have them put it on the eshop?!?

That sucks. :<

I opened up this thread thinking to post something about it being about 4 days until release, but this lack of a demo just completely killed my hype. Someone else wanna do a hyped up countdown post? lol

4 DAYS UNTIL RELEASE! <3

Thanks, Summoner. I just got a link to this video over on the GameFAQs forums, and it helped restore a wee bit of my hype. This is my favorite of any FF song I've came across so far:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypYapTG7jIQ

Yeah that's cool, I like Etro's Champion from FFXIII-2.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-FtDshydtM

This guy got Final Fantasy Theatrhythm yesterday.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3bYqxQuTCE

It's even worse in that Heroes of Ruin is getting a demo in NA next week.

I'm not really interested in that game. :P

Is it really? Ugh. Well, at least that will help me decide whether I want it or not after I'm done with KHDDD.

Now I'm kinda hoping that I get Theatrhythm in the mail before the 3rd now lol

My preorder is an in-store one at GameStop, so I can't get it early

Oh, I don't live near a Gamestop or any electronic store and when you dont have a car it's kinda nice to have it shipped even if it costs 1/4 of the game price to have it shipped to you.

Just a few more days... I'll be picking it up at gamestop as well. It's a good month for square enix games.

3 MORE DAYS UNTIL OFFICIAL RELEASE!

Page 3 of 5 First First 12345 Last