Thread: So I had to reinstall Windows XP

So I had to reinstall Windows XP

So I had to reinstall Windows XP

My question is - since I can't play DX2 since WinXP doesn't see it, if I reinstall DX2 will I lose my saved games? Is there anyway I can move my saved games then replace them after I reinstall DX2?

I'm almost halfway through the game, I would hate to lose the time invested so far.

Thank you in advance.

Wish I could help, but this is the first game I have played out of about 100 that I can't find any data relating to saved games. No folders, no file to indicate saves.

Can anyone else find it?

Best thing I can suggest is to back up the current DXIW directory for now, and wait for an official response, or a response from some other gamer in the know.
    Coolermaster ATC-210-VX1 case w/Antec TruePower 430W PSU | Asus P4C800-E BIOS 1010 w/ 1Gb Kingston HyperX PC3200 | P4 3.0c @ 3.3ghz 220 fsb w/ Swiftech MCX4000 HS and ThermalTake Smart Fan II | 2-Western Digital Raptors in Raid 0 | e-Geforce FX 5900U 45.33 DX9.0B w/ Viewsonic G810-2 | Creative SB Audigy 2 Platinum w/ CL inspire 6.1 6600 speakers | XP Professional with SP1

Sifer Guest
    My Documents.

Yes, in the My Documents folder.

Just found them while I was desparately going frantic through my hard drive. Thanks again