Thread: Final Fantasy Tactics - Android

Final Fantasy Tactics - Android

Final Fantasy Tactics - Android

I know FFT was released for Android in Japan. One of my favorite games, and I would LOVE to play it on my Android device... is the Android version ever going to come to the US? When?

FF Tactics on Android

I was just posting to see if anyone had any updated information on Final Fantasy Tactics coming to Android in the US. It's been since February 2013 since I've heard anything. Any information is appreciated.

Yes... This needs to happen. BUMP for interest!

I'm just going to echo the others in this thread, and beg for some kind of update on this. Is SqEn bringing this over? It would be nice to know one way or the other. Though it would obviously be much nicer to know that it is actually coming.

I'd love to have more info on this as well. I use Android and would love to have FFT for it.

Final Fantasy Tactics for Android?

New to the forums so I'm not sure if this has been brought up and address previously. I was just wondering if they have any plans to bring FFT to Android since it is already on iOS crap. I would love to play FFT again on my tablet this time if possible in the near future.

I appreciate any constructive feedback that can be presented. Thanks!

Also highly interested.

They tottally need it on android, seems like perfect game for android

It's been more than half a year, is the andoid version leaving Japan or no?

Signal boost, because we deserve an answer.

Same, haven't heard anything for a while. Why is this taking so long, been several years since IOS release, and now have a japanese android version, updated ios english version. What is the reason for delaying this?

Would also like to add to this post. been looking everywhere for a answer. huge fan of tactics and would love to have it on my android phone.

I'm been wait for months for this. I hope Square enix brings this game to android.

Just wondering if/when this is going to come out for Android in the US... Bumping this for interest!

I WANT TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS ON ANDROID IN 2014 PLEASE.

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions for Android!?

Why there hasn't been any Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions for Android (outside Japan)? I prefer Android because its gives you more freedom than iOS (Much more...). Why this game was released for iOS worldwide and Anroid in Japan only? Did they "forget" that this game actually exists? Any idea?

I agree with FFleader1

Final Fantasy Tactics for android

I know this is a thing in Japan, and I was wondering if we'd ever see a release here in the west. I'd certainly buy it no matter how you priced it. Hell you could even just give me the Japanese version.

Well I'm just glad so many people care. Honestly contacting square is way too hard.

Still waiting for Tactics on Android. I really want to play this game.
    Motomu Toriyama's biggest fan

Is it coming over to Europe, soon? Does anyone know anything about this? Seems they'd be unlikely not to do American and European releases of Tactics, surely?

I really want to know if its ever coming out to Americas. It's been centuries since the last informations about.. :/

Out Now!
    Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of The Lions is out now on Android devices!

FF tatics android crash

game crash after using a skil
    PS:motoG 2

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    [SIZE=2]Out Now!
    We need the multiplayer stuff so bad on Android (like the system in psp).
    My friends and I would pay 3 times the price of the game for it.