Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Supreme Commander

Supreme Commander

Running into issues? Contact customer support right here.
    ------------------------------

Why have you neglected this game?*
    The amount of game killing bugs in this game are immense, could you please start about working on some patches or something?
    Last edited by Grimoire; 27th Jun 2014 at 22:52.

What's happening with non functional mass convertors? Is it a known issue?

I want play this exciting strategic game to max quality possible but, I see that, when I push zoom out, the quality graphics and effects
    of the units decreases.

I found the solution!!. The key was in the command_line: cam_DefaultLOD

The default value is 1.0000, when i change to value 0.0000 I can see the same max quality regardless of level of Zoom!!!.

What is now the problem: For activate the command line I need the console and for use the console, I used the Mod named Debug1.24 (thanks to
    theshadowlord) that change the lua.scd file.

This Mod seems works perfectly with lastest pach 1.250, but I can't play ranked matches in multiplayer.

Therefore, this it's my question: Is possible activate the Console with vainilla game (with the original lua.scd file)? I'm Spanish, I tried
    press Ctrl+Ñ for activate the console, but nothing happens.

Thanks in advance and for your patience!!.

Supreme Commander

Can we anticipate a Supreme Commander III or a new expansion of Supreme Commander II? I don't really like having to mod the game with third party mods, as it is hard to match the game versions with other steam players. A fresh new expansion would add much needed life to this game.

Thank you!

Supreme Commander

www.jp.square-enix.com/dod3

I am sure those who are fans of this series already know, but Drakengard 3 is already announced in Japan as a PS3 exclusive!

No word so far about localization, so I leave it up to us to garner enough attention/demand so that we can see it brought to NA for us to enjoy too!

Post here and tweet at @DOD3_PR and ask kindly to see it happen!

I'm so in with this request. I might import the Japanese game (even thou I can't read a thing) but It would be awesome if the localization is done. Lest's hope for the best.

I'd personally love to see Drakengard 3 localized, seeing as how it's bringing back the staff of the first one as opposed to the second.

Sadly, given some of the recent content revealed, it makes me wonder how they'd go about getting the game over in the first place. Ahem.

As an avid player of Supreme Commander 2 since its release, I think it is time to ask for some assistance in regaining our player base. The number of online players has dwindled way down. I believe that Square-Enix should support the followers of this game title and assist in raising these numbers. After the game's release, a DLC package was made available shortly after. Since then, we have received a version update or two, however nothing new to enjoy and attract previous as well as new players.

We need new DLC for SC2, the story line should be extended and said DLC (and the previous DLC) added to it. Lastly, I would personally like to see the map builder released to the public OR start offering us new maps on a routine basis.

I do not think that it is too much to ask and it would reflect a positive outlook on Square-Enix, as a company who cares about retaining its customers and keeping true to the Supreme Commander title.

I have made many new friends while playing this game, but we all need some "new blood" with whom we can skirmish and hone our skills.

I would ask any other Supreme Commander 2 enthusiest to voice their concern and desire to revitalize their game by replying.

Thank you,
    "Sabap"

Originally Posted by Sabap
    As an avid player of Supreme Commander 2 since its release, I think it is time to ask for some assistance in regaining our player base. The number of online players has dwindled way down. I believe that Square-Enix should support the followers of this game title and assist in raising these numbers. After the game's release, a DLC package was made available shortly after. Since then, we have received a version update or two, however nothing new to enjoy and attract previous as well as new players.

We need new DLC for SC2, the story line should be extended and said DLC (and the previous DLC) added to it. Lastly, I would personally like to see the map builder released to the public OR start offering us new maps on a routine basis.

I do not think that it is too much to ask and it would reflect a positive outlook on Square-Enix, as a company who cares about retaining its customers and keeping true to the Supreme Commander title.

I have made many new friends while playing this game, but we all need some "new blood" with whom we can skirmish and hone our skills.

I would ask any other Supreme Commander 2 enthusiest to voice their concern and desire to revitalize their game by replying.

Thank you,
    "Sabap"

Sabap has basically expressed the communities feelings and in a nutshell, I would like to further comment the following with these requests:

#1 If Square Enix (SE) is not going to update the game or give us new maps, please open the map builder up to the development community and allow us to make our own maps. Making mods of this game would also be helpful.

#2 If SE is not going to make a SC3 or a new game of this sort, can we allow for some mods to become available? OR (and here is a novel idea) create an ability for us to turn on resource sharing, giving units, larger maps to create a broader feel for the game, if we wish.

#3 I am sure there is a thousand things we can do or add to the game but giving us the ability would be helpful. Can you at least give us some new maps, if anything?

SE, will you please do this, quickly?

Brian

Please make the DLC a free update. Drop the game down to 5 or 10 bucks or have a sale every month and offer it for a dollar until the userbase is built up. It will revitalize it.

Want to make some money? Sell in game content. Custom ACUs. As long as the game has players people will invest in the content.

This is my favorite game and I would hate for it to slowly die.

Please Square Enix, localize Drakengard 3 in North America and Europe !

Totally down for a localized version of this game after my new found interest in the series.
    signature image

I would absolutely love to see Drakengard 3 released in English. The Drakengard series and Nier are my all-time favourite games

I would love to have this game localized in english.

BUT!

But only if the story and everything else is unedited. I dont want to play a family-friendlier version of Drakengard 3, it must stay true to the original vision.

I too wish for Drakengard 3 to be localizied! I loved the first game and Nier. What really draws me to this series is the story--they're very different from your standard JRPG. I'm interested to learn about Zero and her sisters in the new game.

Please make it so. It would make a lot of fans happy.

Please release it in English!

I know I'll be importing the game either way from Japan, but it would be much more enjoyable in English (and if possible, with the same translator as NieR Gestalt had - NieR was absolutely fantastic).

It really would make a lot of fans from both the main Drakengard titles and NieR very happy!

Please, please, please, PLEASE for the love of all that is sick and unholy localize (and don't censor!) this game!

This needs to happen, Square. Please. I loved Neir, I loved Drakengard. Help me to love Drakengard 3 as well. Don't let this be another Front Mission 5, please.

This game looks good, like the character design.

Hope this gets localized.

Signed up just to post this!

As a longtime square enix fan, I would be thrilled to see drag on dragoon (drakengard) 3 brought to north america and europe! Heres hoping I'm not alone. I'm sure square-enix is doing everything they can to support their game.

We have enjoyed with all Drakengard games, also NieR. I haven't any doubts that Square-Enix would localise this game. Isn't it, Square?

There a lot of fans of the saga in the west. Please, bring to us an awesome story again. Bring to us Drakengard 3.

And the Anniversary Box too

Drakengard is one of my favorite games. I really hope this gets localized.

Drag-on Dragoon 3 International Localization as Drakengard 3 Petition:

www.change.org/petitions/international-l...

if you have Twitter accounts please copy and re-tweet these:

@DOD3_PR ???? DoD 3 ??????????????????????? ? Please release DoD 3 internationally!

@SquareEnixUSA Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnix Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SQEX_Members_NA Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixUSA Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SQUARE_ENIX_EU Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixPress Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixDLG Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@MoreSELS Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixLatam Por favor, localizar Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 fuera de ón! Please
    localize Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixFR S'il vous plaît localiser Drag-on Dragoon 3-3 Drakengard en dehors du Japon! Please localize Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixMtl S'il vous plaît localiser Drag-on Dragoon 3-3 Drakengard en dehors du Japon! Please localize Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@Square_Enix_GER Bitte lokalisieren Drag-on Dragoon 3-3 Drakengard außerhalb von Japan! Please localize Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@Square_Enix_BR Por favor, localizar Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 fora do ão! Please localize Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

Hashtags to use

#Drakengard3 #DoD3 #Dragondragoon3 #SQEX #takemymoneynow #squareenix #localizeDoD3 #releaseDoD3 #EnglishDoD3 #Drakengard3globalrelease #square-enix

I liked Drakengard and Nier I want Drakengard 3 to release in USA please

Page 1 of 2 12 Last