Page 28 of 28 First First ... 182425262728

Thread: Game Code Registration Questions and Issues

Game Code Registration Questions and Issues

Is there a new list of games that can be registered for the new system?

Unfortunately, I have not come across an updated list of games eligible for registration.

So, I'm from Brazil and apparently it automatically excludes me from this registration thing, considering I didn't even get a code with my Just Cause 3 PC copy (physical, I might add). Cool to see how SquareEnix just ignores Brazil and Latin America as a whole......

Are 16-digit product registration pins still able to be redeemed?

I have a bunch of games that I haven't registered and now I can't seem to figure out how. Am I missing something?

Hi, maybe im being a bit dim here but how do i register my xbox one digital version of tomb raider definitive editon as i did not receive a code or anything? Also how do i register my xbox one disc version of rise of the tomb raider as even though i bought it brand new on release day there was neither a manual or sleeve inside the case? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by BadgerSteveO
    Hi, maybe im being a bit dim here but how do i register my xbox one digital version of tomb raider definitive editon as i did not receive a code or anything? Also how do i register my xbox one disc version of rise of the tomb raider as even though i bought it brand new on release day there was neither a manual or sleeve inside the case? Thanks in advance.
    I've just spent the last two hours or more registering accounts, changing passwords, buying and downloading password key apps for one time password or whatever and scouring FAQ and forums looking for an answer to both of your issues for myself. And, finally, I find a single post, just one, asking the exact questions I'm looking to find answers to. The excitement, the relief! My power level is over 9,000! I feel a little less moronic, since I can see in print, that I'm not the only one who can't figure out where the registration is. Only a little less moronic, though. I did only find one post relating my problem.
    I then see no replies, or problems solved. Power level depleted!
    It is so frustrating, in fact, that instead of going with my original reply of "same issues, following", a rant ensued.
    Sorry that I can't help.
    More sorry that there was nothing to solve the problem already posted in your thread.
    Most sorry that I spent my night time gaming session on here, and all I've got to show for it is registration to the store, registration to the forum, an absolute useless $10 app to flash a captcha that wasn't necessary, and a bent cover sheet insert for my game.

Question How do I register nintendo 3ds games to this site?

Dear community,

I am new to http://na.square-enix.com and would like to register the following 2 Nintendo 3DS Square-Enix games but it didn't come with a square key. I purchased them as new in GameStop back when they first released. What do I do for these?
    • Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance - Mark of Mastery Edition
    • Bravely Default

Thank you for your time!

Unfortunately, you will not be able to register these games since they didn't come with a registration code.

So What was the fix for final Fantasy XIII-2? I just got the collectors addition in the mail today. And can't seem to register it. Is there a way to do so or am I out of luck?

I just bought tomb raider definitive edition 5 days ago and I didn't find registration code inside the box. How to register my game?

Still can't register 16-digit NA registration codes :(

I have the same issue registering 16-digit codes of the form XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. Is this ever going to be fixed?

My question: I have Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Digital Deluxe Edition preordered for PS4 via the PSN store. It's listed that it comes with all the Day One content and bonuses such as the OST sampler, Art book sample, novella etc but I'm reading you need to register your product in order to receive a email with the necessary codes for accessing this content and the registration code is with physical copies in the case.

How does that work then for the digital copies when I have no physical case or manual the code is usually found in?

Question Registered Games in Profile

Is there any way to remove register games from my profile as I got rid of several games when I got rid of my Xbox 360 (though I did replace them with PS3 versions - they were second hand so not eligible to register AFAIK).

Unfortunately, there is not.

Steam Square Enix Games not showing under "Registered" section

Hello,

I'm curious why my steam games from Square Enix aren't showing up as registered games since my account with steam is linked here?

Best,
    Hellcat5

Unfortunately, that's the way it is with steam games as far as I know.

So there is literally no way to register the latest games? Like Rise of the Tomb Raider on PS4 and Star Ocean? or my physical collection of PS3 Square Enix games?

Is it still possible to register older NA codes? The format is totally different now. I got a 3rd Birthday US version and wanted to register it.

No code in my NieR: Automata Day One Edition. So how do I Register it?

Good afternoon, I am looking for the way to register the code of the games that I have for PS2, DS, Xbox 360 and PSP, I know they are previous games but they are my first use, is there any way I can register my Games, because the new registration codes do not match the previous ones.

I want to register Bravely Degault to get Agnés' super cool Knight's Tunic. But I believe this copy has no case, as my sister bought it used for me. Is there no way to register the game? Is it in the digital manual provided on the 3DS? I just want the DLC! I wouldn't have signed up here otherwise, 'cause this is the only recent SE gave I've gotten!

I bought Final Fantasy VII / Final Fantasy VIII Double Pack Edition Boxed Game disc for PC. And included code added http://sqex.to/register. But didn't given Steam key. Where is my Steam key?

We've possessed the capacity to actualize a portion of the missing diversions, yet at the same time realize that there are numerous recreations yet (GBWhatsapp For IOS) to be settled. We'll give you another report on this as we draw nearer to full goals.

Page 28 of 28 First First ... 182425262728