Thread: Game Code Registration Questions and Issues

Game Code Registration Questions and Issues

Big Grin Is this a bug? please read

hey guys just became a member paid for subscription and entered in my code and all however when i go to my profile and look at the game i have linked to my account it is telling me PC not ps3 as i purchased for ps3? now is this a glitch? or have I been given the wrong code?

Cheers,
    Noodles

I bought FF14 from Gamestop and the same thing has happened to me, I'm not sure if it is a bug or what but I'm going to contact Gamestop and SE tomorrow to see how this can be fixed, will update when I find out anything.

Thanks Khal, I purchased mine through a store here in australia. Called EB Games, but yeah thanks ill keep an eye out for your post =)

Yeah, I'm thinking now that the game code is EU/PAL, not Japanese. If so, I guess I feel a little better, because surely an update for US customers is in the works.

exactly the same! my Tomb Raider and FF14 disappeared from my account also....wtf is going on?

I'm also having the same issue... none of my registered games are in my profile

I am not sure if my problem is the same but my wife registered just the other day and now when I try the same process (today) I get that my S/N is not a valid code (6 letters, 3#, 6 letters, 3# type) - think this is over the merger? Oh, NA version.

I'm having the same problem as well, I can't seem to register any of my games and I can't figure out why. You all could be right about the merger though.

Well Im not the only one with that problem... SE where is your answers? My code from FF Theatrhythm is a 16 caracter code XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

I logged in to this new site about a week ago and I see all of my registered games gone, including FFXIV 1.0 CE. I contacted CS last Fri and they said they would contact me in 48 hours, and they still haven't. I don't know what to do. Is there a more direct way to get in touch with someone that can rectify this?

Trying to register my games.

I am trying to add my square-enix games but when I go to the add game under my account at the top of the page, it doesn't give me the option to input my 16 character code that is on my square-enix leaflets. It gives options that I dont have the code for. So, I'm confused, Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by clintonmeade40; 14th Aug 2013 at 22:48. Reason: typed 15 instead of 16

HOW DID YOU EVEN GET YOUR CODES ?

i bought both FF14 and FF11 and didnt get any codes sent to my email and yes they have already cleared my bank, used right emails etc etc

PLZ TELL ME HOW YOU GOT YOUR CODES/PROOF OF PURCHASE

is this for final fantasy? XIV a realm reborn?

No no. not for ffxiv. I have my code but can't enter it yet.
    I'm talking about ff13, hitman absolution, and tomb raider. I'm trying to add these to the games I have under my SE profile, and it gives me two different options to add the game, and neither is my 16 digit code. My codes are like this XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. It doesn't give me that option..

Originally Posted by clintonmeade40
    No no. not for ffxiv. I have my code but can't enter it yet.
    I'm talking about ff13, hitman absolution, and tomb raider. I'm trying to add these to the games I have under my SE profile, and it gives me two different options to add the game, and neither is my 16 digit code. My codes are like this XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. It doesn't give me that option..

ok, Im just going off what i have experienvced, I have had the same issue in that past however after i linked my credit card in account management to the account i was then able to enter my code and it the accepted the code.

heres the link: https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/authori

if this does not work go into account management on the left side you will see Register/update payment method then click register/update then follow the prompts... can you let me know if this works? for yourself?

I am having the same trouble Clinton is having. I want to register my games (Dissidia, Deus, A whole bunch of Final Fantasies) but the codes do not work. I have attempted to look thru the manuals and input the codes which I do have but they do not match the number of serial letters/numbers given. My code is in fours, XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX, 16 like his.
    It says to go to this website to register it but it brings me to an error page here (I made sure I inputting it right.) The card says "Register your product at SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS and get rewarded! http://member.square-enix.com/na/"
    Am I too late to register these games? (Wasn't much of a "member" person until recently.)

There is no shortage of threads on this, most of them in the appropriate sub-forum. The general consensus seems to be that this has to do with the EU-NA merger, and that the code format is appropriate for the EU market, not the US. This is speculation, as no Mods or anyone from SE has commented.

Originally Posted by sleepyeyes
    There is no shortage of threads on this, most of them in the appropriate sub-forum. The general consensus seems to be that this has to do with the EU-NA merger, and that the code format is appropriate for the EU market, not the US. This is speculation, as no Mods or anyone from SE has commented.
    I'm not worried about it if they're not. I'm definitley not putting my card on here though, especially after what happened to Konami.

Originally Posted by clintonmeade40
    I'm not worried about it if they're not. I'm definitley not putting my card on here though, especially after what happened to Konami.
    let us know if another method works..

It use to be the bar codes u would use, not even sure what theses new codes all about just making things more difficult then it has to be slow down SE we all not quite as smart as ya... lol take a breath count to 10 hahaha
    Originally Posted by Ceelo_cakes
    HOW DID YOU EVEN GET YOUR CODES ?

i bought both FF14 and FF11 and didnt get any codes sent to my email and yes they have already cleared my bank, used right emails etc etc

PLZ TELL ME HOW YOU GOT YOUR CODES/PROOF OF PURCHASE

Okay, they replied to my support ticket and it looks like my suspicion is correct Here is what they said:

"Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

We apologize for the confusion. At this time, point accumulation and game registration has been disabled for Square Enix Members accounts for improvements to the site. This may affect games already registered to the account. Unfortunately, we cannot say that these would return currently, but as more information becomes available, the Square Enix MEMBERS Blog will be posting information regarding this. Please refer to the posts below regarding this for more information.

http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/me...s-announcement
    http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/se...acelift-part-1

Please remember that only Boxed / Retail versions of the game will include points. Games downloaded from Steam, PSN, Xbox Live Arcade or Wiiware do not include points. If your game did not come with a product registration card, please be aware only titles released from 3/16/09 and on offer the points redemption. If your game has been released after that but does not contain a code for redemption, please approach the store you obtained this from for a replacement. If you lost, or did not receive a code, we will not be able to provide you a replacement code under any circumstances.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center."

They're merging the EU and NA websites and system i believe.

Everything here is EU SE webiste, and the NA website is simply gone. REPEAT, Square Enix North America website is gone.

Lets hope they are just down for some kind of maintenance. I registered my code and it is also not appearing where it should be. The most we can do is wait for a response or contact support.

Where'd the game go on my account?

I just had a heart attack...the game isn't on my account anymore!

Please, someone tell me this is just a glitch or something, I'm extremely excited to play this game, I can't afford to go re-buy it. >.<

I have the same problem. Really irritating.

Page 12 of 28 First First ... 2891011121314151622 ... Last