Page 4 of 11 First First 12345678 ... Last

Thread: SEA merge/migration test and support thread | post all forum/account issues here

SEA merge/migration test and support thread | post all forum/account issues here

Originally Posted by Saria3
    All of my registered games are gone though...
    I myself can't help you with that, I'm afraid. You'll have to talk to SE customer support.

and I can't use a personal avatar... anyway to fix that?!
    I would need more info. Just saying "it doesn't work" I can't work with

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

http://www.petitiononline.com/qpalmz99/petition.html Please sighn pettition for developers to enable voice chat for FFXIV

There is no option, I can select from a "list" of default photos, but no where is there an option to select my own image... I'm trying to do this from "my profile"
    I don't even know if thats the right place to even access personal images..

Also, anyone have a number for SE support so I can get my registered games sorted out?

Originally Posted by Driber
    I myself can't help you with that, I'm afraid. You'll have to talk to SE customer support.
    Do you happen to know the direct line for CS in NA? The one I'm getting at the support center is a UK one.......this is such a PITA.

There is no option, I can select from a "list" of default photos, but no where is there an option to select my own image... I'm trying to do this from "my profile"
    I don't even know if thats the right place to even access personal images..

Also, anyone have a number for SE support so I can get my registered games sorted out?
    Can you post a screenshot and/or the exact URL of the page where you're seeing that list of default photos?

Originally Posted by mugenkb1
    Do you happen to know the direct line for CS in NA? The one I'm getting at the support center is a UK one.......this is such a PITA.
    I'm afraid I don't. Is it not listed on the official CS support pages?
    Last edited by Driber; 20th Aug 2013 at 06:48.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

I cannot post screenshots, but it's on the main "profile" page: http://eu.square-enix.com/en/account
    There is an icon next to date joined and all that, there is a small pencil looking thing within the box, by clicking it I get a list of default photos - no where to add in my own image.
    Can someone direct me to the page you all used to access your own personal image? As I said idk if I'm even trying from the right spot - this merger is a mess! Why is everything more difficult than it needs to be

And as for a phone number for (NA) CS - the forums didn't used to have it listed (dunno if they do now) I once looked for over an hour trying to find a number - they make it super difficult to gain access to a human being. That's why I also asked if anyone happened to have the number on hand.

Saria3, here's the correct link to edit all your forum settings, including forum avatar - http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/usercp.php

Apologies for the confusion. We're working on improving the UI

Hi there.
    I bought FFXIV via Steamlogin, because Sqaure Enix told me, that my email is allready taken.
    Now i cant log in, i dont have a password. The only way to log in to my account is via Steamlogin. So on 24. August im not able to play the game because in the FF Launcher i cant log myself in. Im not the only guy with this problem, please help!

Originally Posted by xDCnBx
    Hi there.
    I bought FFXIV via Steamlogin, because Sqaure Enix told me, that my email is allready taken.
    Now i cant log in, i dont have a password. The only way to log in to my account is via Steamlogin. So on 24. August im not able to play the game because in the FF Launcher i cant log myself in. Im not the only guy with this problem, please help!
    Best thing to do is to create a support ticket on the official CS pages. This thread is for forum issues.

Question How do you change your E-mail info on your Members Account?

Is there any way to change the E-mail information on your Members account?

I can up date all my information with user settings and even change my Profile Tag name, but there is no option anywhere that I can find on how to change my old e-mail to a new e-mail.

I do not want to use any old E-Mails for FFXIV:ARR just in case it was compromised some time down the line. I had to reactivate my account from FFXIV but its been 5 years since I last played, I want to keep my Legacy Character and account, but I want to change to a new E-mail.

If anyone has any ideas on how to do this "Hopefully a Developer or GM" will answer this post, and help me out on to fix this E-mail problem
    Thank you for your time

Yes I need to change my Email in my members account...how do I do this?? There is no option to change email any where. HELP

Thank you so much! I had a feeling I was in the wrong place lol.

BTW, I just spent 3 hours trying to link up to a chat response to try and get a NA CS number, as soon as I was 3rd in the queue - my comp froze and reset on me... so yeah, wont be trying that again. I have also tried sending an e-mail asking for a number, if I get anything I'll be sure to post it here!

Shouldn't be so hard to show the games I've paid for Hopefully all of us with this problem can get it sorted out soon!

How do I change my password??

Seems like this is the only site I can log into (SE wise), i want to re do my password but its not giving my an option under my profile or settings,

anyone know where its at?

I do want to change password and update e mail but it wont let me. square enix is confusing the sht out us having 2 websites.

Testing.. 1.. 2.. 3..
    And I see my Avi pic looks a bit strange.. eh well.
    Last edited by Dkside; 21st Aug 2013 at 05:37.

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by Dkside
    Testing.. 1.. 2.. 3..
    And I see my Avi pic looks a bit strange.. eh well.
    Sorry about that. We're still tweaking the avatar bits of the new forum skin

PS. I edited your sig. Please be advised that the maximum dimensions allowed are 720x120 pixels.

We're looking into this for you guys.

Please keep an eye on the "forum migration" sticky thread at the top of this forum.
    Last edited by Driber; 21st Aug 2013 at 08:33.

We're looking into this for you guys.

Please keep an eye on the "forum migration" sticky thread at the top of this forum.

make note... the first link is for EUROPE. the link for North America is:
    http://na.square-enix.com/en/profile/edit/basic

The second link works fine. It DOES make a difference on which link you click, you get different options depending on Europe or N. America.

Thanks for the heads up

(click image to enlarge)

test sig and avatar

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by DarkOverlordy
    make note... the first link is for EUROPE. the link for North America is:
    http://na.square-enix.com/en/profile/edit/basic

The second link works fine. It DOES make a difference on which link you click, you get different options depending on Europe or N. America.
    http://eu.square-enix.com/en/profile/edit/basic and http://na.square-enix.com/en/profile/edit/basic are entirely the same on my screen.

Can you provide some screenshots of what is supposedly different?

Can't see my game's that are registerd why is that?

Page 4 of 11 First First 12345678 ... Last