Thread: SEA merge/migration test and support thread | post all forum/account issues here

SEA merge/migration test and support thread | post all forum/account issues here

Originally Posted by FearGhoul
    I'm not sure if this is allowed somehow, but at the old board I had the name Zulgbrtzchllha. I came up with that name years ago as a joke on the names of HP Lovecraft's elder gods, but after a while I kind of regretted it because no one, not even me, could remember how to spell it. With the new forum thing here, I decided to make a new account with a new name. Now I'm wondering if it would be possible to still use my old account with my new name. I'm not sure how to prove that I am who I say I am, though I'm pretty sure both accounts used the same e-mail address. I've also talked with The Hylden a little bit about this.
    Sorry if the answer's already been given somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. So I'm just wondering if this is possible.
    You meaning to merge this account with your previous account? PM your details.. exact spelling of names etc and i'll look into it for u
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

Love this thread!!!!

love this post..............bamm bamm bamm. haha

post title test

I'm trying to transfer from EIDOS forums as "JackRaider" or "JohnRaider" but I can't signup because my email address is linked with this horrible current account, "johnpookpunk" . Can I change this account to "JackRaider" or "JohnRaider" or how do I delete "johnpookpunk" so I can use my email address with the new account?
    Last edited by johnpookpunk; 11th Dec 2014 at 19:39.

Okay, this is "johnpookpunk" same poster as the topic poster.

How do I deactivate the email associated with "johnpookpunk" and use that email with my current username, "JohnRaider". Or better yet just flat out delete the "johnpookpunk" account?

I had to use a older email account I use as spam email. I don't even check it. I'd like to associate "JohnRaider" with the email I actually use. Thank you.

How do I get my Eidos account back. I was Gitb90. Not sure if I missed something

Hi, I entry in Final Fantasy XIV as my facebook account, I insert the code of the game in my account sqare enix , but I've not a password and then i tipe on link "forgot password" it says "the mail doesn't exist. Any ideas? thanks

Question, will everything from the Eidos Interactive forums for my account be synchronized here? Because it seems like I have nothing here.

I did not have a SQUARE-ENIX account so I made this one months ago.

Thank you for help if you can find any problems and synchronize it all.

^ See the notification at the top of every Eidos Forums page.

I have to log in every single time I come to the site, and again if I've been idling on the site for more than half an hour. The "keep me logged in button" does nothing, and several other regulars on the Deus Ex forum have reported the same issue.

Originally Posted by Shralla
    I have to log in every single time I come to the site, and again if I've been idling on the site for more than half an hour. The "keep me logged in button" does nothing, and several other regulars on the Deus Ex forum have reported the same issue.
    Rest assured - the forum staff is currently looking into the issue.

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but the quote tags don't always work for me.
    I just made this post on the DXHR forum:
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...63#post2104063
    and instead of quoting the text within a box, it has displayed it in italics with no box.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

It looks fine to me. What forum skin do you use? Try checking your post with vB3 Custom selected.

Aha, I tried a different skin (I was using the default) and lo and behold, I can see the correct quote inside box.
    ThanX for your help Grimoire.

Strange though haha. Any idea why the default skin doesn't work?
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

I believe you could say that it's slightly outdated. It still works fine, of course - but a few more advanced features don't appear as they are supposed to.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 9th Feb 2015 at 02:17.

Hi! Is that possible to merge 2 forum accounts? This one and my Ripax11 one?

Test

test

Still wondering why my old SE members account "ReplicaX" was never merged correctly after the US/UK site changeover. My old account is from when the members program first started and I'd also like my original name back.

Sorry if this is answered somewhere else, but I can't seem to find it. I can not figure out how I can change my avatar to my own unique one instead of the default ones. I looked all over my profile and came up with nothing.

Originally Posted by FearGhoul
    Sorry if this is answered somewhere else, but I can't seem to find it. I can not figure out how I can change my avatar to my own unique one instead of the default ones. I looked all over my profile and came up with nothing.
    See this topic: Your Avatar

So I made an account to play the ARR trial on the PS4. it took me 2 days to get the confirmation email, which was then expired. Then, after finally confirming my account, I tried to log into it on the PS4 and it keeps saying my ID and/or password is wrong, which it definitely isn't. How many bugs will a huge company like Square, who's been around forever, allow to be in their products before it's not acceptable? Could you please point me in the direction of a working tool that I can use, or a troubleshoot that will help me with this ongoing and overdramatic process? Thank you

I tried to migrate my old Eidos account, jumped thru all the hoops, only to find out they closed (!) the migration thread, after all. Lovely.

Originally Posted by meimeiriver
    I tried to migrate my old Eidos account, jumped thru all the hoops, only to find out they closed (!) the migration thread, after all. Lovely.
    You mean this thread? That one has always been closed. You're not supposed to post there, but in one of the other threads in the migration forum

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Page 10 of 11 First First ... 67891011 Last