Thread: Gamestopping bug in Heron's Loft Retail

Gamestopping bug in Heron's Loft Retail

Rolleyes Gamestopping bug in Heron's Loft Retail

After I kill Sak, I am told to kill all the guards, I already killed 2 on the airpad with the turret, and then I kill the rest, including the one in front of the apartments, yet I get NO confirmation of the kill and I am not allowed to proceed and get the jet dude to go back to the Loft area.

[edit : just got infromation from Chris Carollo on what my problem was, it was NOT related to a bug. Thanks anyways.]

What was the problem?

On my last go-round with the demo I had the same prob, and it wound up being one of the guards stuck 'between floors'. I could only see him with the vision aug on and no way to get to him.

The solution here dealt with exploring all areas of the level (especially those not accessible in the demo).

Originally posted by Catman
    The solution here dealt with exploring all areas of the level (especially those not accessible in the demo).
    Oh ok, thanks.

I'm still trying to figure out what happened with that guard in the demo. I played it through about a dozen times & it only happened to me that last time. It did stop me from completing that quest tho.