Thread: *MAJOR SPOILER* Lookie here...

*MAJOR SPOILER* Lookie here...

*MAJOR SPOILER* Lookie here...

If you don't mind spoilers, check out this thread at the Ion Storm Forums:

http://66.193.119.177/index.php?showtopic=205630

Besides the image in the first post, there are a few others mentioned in the thread. Some may be a suprise to some of you, but others might not be, if you've read the 80-some pages of full game script included with the demo (oopsie!)

that thread is evil, because of it I have uncovered nearly the entire story arc.

The demo is full of all kinds of old redundant code. Some as far back as UT, and the original Dues Ex: Not sure if this means it is related to the full game. Even Unreal 2 has alot of old junk code that isnt used in the full game.

Like I said, "If you don't mind spoilers..."

Yeah, I peeked at the script as well*, but someone in that thread said that someone from IS said that that's not the entire script.

*I didn't read the whole thing though...I want *some* suprises.

ThorsHamburger, you may be right. But it's intriguing, yes? Combined with something I read elsewhere on this board, it leads me to think it's genuine and will be in the final game.

Originally posted by MaxxQ
    Like I said, "If you don't mind spoilers..."

Yeah, I peeked at the script as well*, but someone in that thread said that someone from IS said that that's not the entire script.

*I didn't read the whole thing though...I want *some* suprises.

ThorsHamburger, you may be right. But it's intriguing, yes? Combined with something I read elsewhere on this board, it leads me to think it's genuine and will be in the final game.
    Yes it should be interesting to see how it playes out.