Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what brought u to eidos forums

Yup, they really took me on that deal, wonder if I can re-negotiate for 39 cents a head...

wow all the comunity people for the most part are simply here for lara:P in all her tomb raiding goodness i have to say i simply didnt enjoy the last few of her games. but i loved 1 & 2 3 was ok i think. the series has what it takes to be great and i always try the new ones that come out, i hope that with CD will do the series good.

Originally posted by *X-LR*Darharhar
    wow all the comunity people for the most part are simply here for lara:P in all her tomb raiding goodness
    Correction......that would be; in all her tomb raiding GODESSNESS........not 'goodness'...

Originally posted by thediva
    Correction......that would be; in all her tomb raiding GODESSNESS........not 'goodness'...
    You are correct.
    And Tomb Raider is also what brought me to the forums .

Originally posted by mulder
    All the beautiful women. That's what brought me here.

Well, the beer and food too...

Yes, and no small task! After all that beer and food, you weren't so easy for us to carry. ..."....Ooops dropped him again....watch his head.....just a little ways left....that's gonna hurt in the morning...." hehehe

blah what kind of food brought u here anyway?

Thumbs Up

bakewells, donuts, chocolate - of course goes without saying!! Obviously beer!!!!!

I had found Theresa's Forum somehow, then as it evaporated, this was the logical alternative - also, several people were here that I knew from Theresa's - what ever happened to her - anybody know ???

Originally posted by JunoJIm
    I had found Theresa's Forum somehow, then as it evaporated, this was the logical alternative - also, several people were here that I knew from Theresa's - what ever happened to her - anybody know ???
    Didn't she become a "Mother Teresa"?

*runs and hides, giggling all the way*

Tamara Guest
    I was bored and thought of tombraider. So i typed it. Then i nosed around a little bit and saw this place.

Originally posted by Tamara
    I was bored and thought of tombraider. So i typed it. Then i nosed around a little bit and saw this place.
    And now you'll never be bored again!

Welcome to the forum!

Tamara Guest
    Originally posted by Solange
    And now you'll never be bored again!

Welcome to the forum!
    Yep! I haven't been bored since the day I signed up.

I am here through a sub space ether net connection. Logical.

Thumbs Up

TR did. I needed help with my game and here, well there (the old community message board), it was. Since then I've met several nice folks in person and online.

Miss Cat, I love the anime of you and your kitty. It's priceless!

TR was the reason for me as well. Bought Tomb Raider Chronicles and needed help very early on (I'm not the best gamer ) so I went to the forums (which was still using the forum software before this one. I still have the link in my favorites despite the fact it doesn't work) in Feb. of '01 with the name dakulesportman(Yeah bad name. First of all, it should've been "sports", second of all it was way too long, hence the reason I changed it to DKSM. At the time they had a TRC Forum, a TR Series Forum, and the TRLE Forum. I stuck to the TRC forum because I didn't feel like I was meant to be in TR Series. They all seemed so cool. Eventually, I just decided to go on in to see what would happen. A few breakfast/hot tub/school threads later I felt part of the "group", although the school thread hindered that a bit as I showed up to it in a bathing suit as I thought it was the hot tub thread. Yeah, and it was even archived on the old forum for everyone to laugh at.

Wink

Oh Dakky, you were so cute!

Well I kept on having these strange dreams with a strange whispering voices saying, .."come to eidos, come to eidos". So it was either go crazy from hearing voices or come and join the forum! one would think by joining the forum the voices would have stopped but now they just say something else!!

Oh and btw, really like tombraider.

Originally posted by Trinity34
    ...now they just say something else!!
    "we have you now we have you now"

Tomb Raider!!!!!!!

I was also a fan of 'Fear Effect', but that seems to have been erased.

Didi it ever exist?????
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

Originally posted by Blue Skies
    I was also a fan of 'Fear Effect', but that seems to have been erased.

Didi it ever exist?????
    Only in your dreams, Blue Skies, hehehehe

For me it was the Commandos series, I started visiting for a while just reading and taking it all in... before i knew it i was registered and then it was too late i just simply couldn't leave...

There really should be warning labels on these forums to warn of its addictive nature... much like cigarettes

LoK: Defiance is what got me here. I was never one to join forums based on subjects; I like open forums more. Then, when I finished the latest game it stoked me so much that I decided to look into the forum and found that it's just as open.

::slaps the back of her hand with a wooden spoon:: Bad me for not joining sooner.

it was commandos at first, i returned later because ther's only one forum like eidos
    born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

I came to the Eidos website after Deus X: Invisible War for the X-Box started crashing on me. It's been 3 days now & no response to my help request. I have heard from a couple other people who have had the game crash their X-Box though. I wish I had a more fun reason for coming here It's a very cool game if you can get around the whole "can't progress due to crash bug" thing.

Let's see. it was back in Aug. of 2000 in my computer class. I was browsing some TR sites, and wound up coming here. As the one and only purple dragon. Although, I am less frequent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast