Thread: Dissidia for consoles could be fun

Dissidia for consoles could be fun

Dissidia and Dissidia 012 were, and still are great games. I think putting them in FF XIII graphics on consoles would be pretty fun. Adding new characters and giving characters some new moves would make it a different game instead of making an HD collection.

A new Dissida for the Vita would be preferable, to me at least. I loved the last two, and if they came out with one for the PSvita, I'd be all over that in a heartbeat.

signature image

Any new FF content for the Vita would be welcome for those of us hurting for great RPG content on that handheld. The Vita should be blowing the 3DS out of the water, but the content just isn't there, yet. But, SE could produce the killer app for that system for many players just by releasing a new Dissidia title for it. A second-screen FFXV experience on the Vita would be awesome, and I love, love, love that they're releasing X/X-2 HD for the Vita.

I own a 3ds but not a Vita. Square hasn't really released anything solid for the Vita yet but the 3ds has Kingdom Hearts, Theatrythm,and Bravely Default Flying Fairy. As for a console version of the Dissidia series, I think it would be flawless on the next generation Playstation 4. The roster can be expanded to include Final Fantasy XV too.